Increase in WDW ticket prices

zenatoad

Original Poster
Just read a rumor on another website that ticket prices at WDW might go up on March 19. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Might have to purchase tickets this weekend.

mousefan17

Has anybody been able to confirm this rumor?
We have a trip booked, (the room, and plane) for july, and we were going to wait to buy the park passes untill it got closer....... but if they are going up, we will definatley buy them SOON.

what are the links to the other site that are reporting this?

Thanks!:D

zenatoad

Original Poster
Here's the link to where this rumor was found.

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/update.html

My mother is a retired cast member of the Disney Store and she has informed me that it's usually around this time of year that the prices are raised. She hasn't heard anything from friends yet, but that doesn't mean it won't happen.

prberk

Buy now!

If you know for sure that you are going to WDW anytime, it is ALWAYS good to go ahead and buy tickets, unless you are getting an annual pass. All park-hoppers are good forever, no matter what price you paid for them, until they are used up. Also, if you buy too-few days, you CAN add days to a park-hopper while at the park (i.e., rather than having to buy a new 4-day or other park-hopper just to stay another day and park-hop). The last day that you use your park-hopper is the last day that you can add days onto it.

No matter what, though, it is ALWAYS good to buy the passes as soon as you have the money and know that you are going. The price always goes up.... it's just a matter of time.

no2apprentice

Sort-of-related question to this thread, so I don't feel TOO guilty asking this question here...

Last year we purchased 4-day hopper passes, and only used two days. My youngest son was nine at the time, but now is 10. When we go back in three weeks, will his hopper pass still work? Or will we have to pay the difference between a child and an adult admission for the remaining two days before the pass will work?

Any input will help me with the budget.
*mumbles to self "budgets ... it's all about budgets"*

monorail256

it will work... and eventhough your son/daughter is now considered an adult with the disney ticket passes the cast members wont know... just put the pass in and let him enjoy his vacation! there shouldnt be any problem.. and if something does happen... i think they'd still let him in

Pioneer Hall

People use child tickets for there kids all the time up until they are 14+. They don't care most of the time, unless you get someone who is new to the job and wants to look good for the boss.

tommy112973

i have very close ties to the disney store in my area, and they stated that the tic prices have not been mentioned to increase, they did say that they are notified 60 days in advance, due to the stores selling the passes....just thought that i would pass that along.....

mousefan17

Re: Buy now!

Originally posted by prberk
If you know for sure that you are going to WDW anytime, it is ALWAYS good to go ahead and buy tickets, unless you are getting an annual pass. All park-hoppers are good forever, no matter what price you paid for them, until they are used up. Also, if you buy too-few days, you CAN add days to a park-hopper while at the park (i.e., rather than having to buy a new 4-day or other park-hopper just to stay another day and park-hop). The last day that you use your park-hopper is the last day that you can add days onto it.

No matter what, though, it is ALWAYS good to buy the passes as soon as you have the money and know that you are going. The price always goes up.... it's just a matter of time.

question,

when you add days to your park-hopper pass, is it the same as it was before, meaning, you can go from park to park, "hop around". or is it that you are just adding a one day ticket on the pass?

Nineinchnailsmk

are we expecting an increase or an INCREASE! Ticket prices are expensive to begin with, but the demand is out there, and people will pay it. Heck, maybe itll help pay for a new WDW park! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom