Incident on Test Track (3/9/18)

disnyfan89

Wait, each ride vehicle has 22 tires? How do?

If I am not mistaken there are the four main car tires and then 18 tiny wheels in different rows under the car to keep it locked to the track. You can kinda see them in this photo:
Test-Track_Full_16630.jpg

TyTrap

If I am not mistaken there are the four main car tires and then 18 tiny wheels in different rows under the car to keep it locked to the track. You can kinda see them in this photo:
Test-Track_Full_16630.jpg
Ah I see, I hope this doesn’t jeopardize 2 attractions test track is top 3 for me.

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
One of my pet peeves too. If people would just put a date in the thread title, i.e. "Incident on Test Track 3/8/18" it would help. ESPECIALLY those that say something is closed "today".
Updated title and original post. I mistakenly put the date as 3/8 originally, but it was 3/9.
Sorry, it’s one of my pet peeves as well, but I was posting from my phone and on the go.

disnyfan89

a friend was backstage when it happened. the tire flew and hit a cast building. the building was slightly damaged, but has been boarded up now.

Ask your friend which building... I'd be curious to know as the probability of it flying off the track and causing considerable damage to the extent it would need to be "boarded up" intrigues me. Theres only a few places within close proximity of the Test Track building in an area of the track I could imagine the wheel to have enough force and velocity to reach.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom