in your opinion what is the best character meal?

sclotyemhawi

Original Poster
:xmas: we have a 10 yr boy, 5 yr girl, and 1 yr old girl. Last time we went to Chef Mickeys and loved it. Can you all tell me about the other character meals?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Princess Character Breakfast in Norway at Epcot = Really good family style breakfast and Princesses including Mulan.

1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian = Buffet with Alice in Wonderland, Poppins, and Pooh characters if I remember correctly.

Crystal Palace = Buffet with Pooh Characters.

Cindi's Royal Table = Below average menu (in my opinion) and Princesses.

There is a newer Character meal in Liberty Square that has fab five characters and family style American fare.

MickeyTigg

There is a newer Character meal in Liberty Square that has fab five characters and family style American fare.

It's not that new....it's probably been around 5 years if not longer.

Personally...with the food you get, the atmosphere and the characters, I'd have to say the Character Dinner at Liberty Tree is probably the best character meal on property.

slacker

I'm a fan of the Cape May Cafe character breakfast at the beach club! The Characters are in beach wear. I'm 95% sure that Mickey isn't there though if you're interested in him, I'm also sure someone will correct of verify this for me!
The ones that come to mind are Minnie, the chipmunks and Goofy.

I also am really interested in the Ohana character meal at the Polynesian for our next trip! But i haven't tried it myself yet, so i can't say whether or not it's great. Still, I'm throwing it out there so you can look into!

Tinkerbella16

Ohana's at the Polynesian is my favorite Character breakfast. Im pretty sure the same characters are there...Chip and Dale, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. Correct me if I am wrong...sometimes they change.

I also liked Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club. It is a buffet style with great food. I remember goofy, chip n dale, and for some reason Alice from Alice in Wonderland comes to mind too.

My all time favorite character dinner is at The Liberty Tree Tavern. Minnie, Donald, Pluto, Chip n Dale think are at this one. The food is outstanding...just like Thanksgiving! We love it there

plutoismyhero

ohana

ohana got changed its now mickey stitch lilo and i think pluto and as i am writing this i confirmend pluto with my pictures but i love the CB at the contemporary but i heard they are having a change in those characters to so i presently do not know who is there and i am hopin to try the beach club breakfast on my next trip in less then a month but good luck to you on you search:king:

rcapolete

i've eaten in the Beach Club breakfast twice. It is Goofy, Minnie, Chip and Dale. The buffet is very good with a large varity of food. The beach outfits that the Character wear deffiently make for a different picture that most people don't have.

PhilharMagician

There are many great character meals here are some of our favorites

Chef Mickey's
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip, Dale and Goofy where you enter the restaurant​
Contemporary

Donald's Breakfastasaurus
Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Minnie​
Aninmal Kingdom

Crystal Palace
Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyeore​
Magic Kingdom

1900 Park Fare Dinner
Cinderella, Prince Charming, Fairy Godmother, Suzie and Pearla​
Grand Floridian

Garden Grill
Mickey, Pluto. Chip and Dale​
Epcot

and of course Liberty Tree Tavern

mikey

Put me down as a fan of Donald's Breakfastosaurus at Animal Kingdom. Good food, an energetic staff and Mickey, Goofy, Donald and Pluto stop by each table for as many pictures as you want.

And while it's not a "character" breakfast, exactly, if you've got small kids, check out the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge. It's a rip-roarin' way to start the day, with pony races, yee-haws and more. Plus, the breakfast prices tend to be a bit more reasonable.

I seem to always read about *dinner* at Whispering Canyon, but hardly ever breakfast. This could be one of the better-kept secrets on property. Try it! We never miss it.

mikey

arielbabe

i have done the 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian which i went to when i was 8 and 11 and i loved it and my sister was 4 and 6

we went to the one in the animal kingdom the last time we went to the world in 2004 when i was 14 and my sister was 9

beefog

I like 1900 Park Fare for breakfast great food, love the characters.

Like Norway for the Princess and the food is good as well

our other favorite is the Garden Grill the food is good my daughter likes the spinning effect and it seems like the characters spend extra time with you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom