In the hotseat...

bvolguards

ACTUALLY I HAVE MADE IT TO THE HOT SEAT ON THREE SEPERATE OCCASIONS.....I MADE IT TO THE 250,000 QUESTION ONCE AND THE 64,000 QUESTION TWICE.......THE BEST PART WAS I GOT ALL THESE PINS EACH TIME AND MY GIRLFRIEND, (WHO COLLECTS PINS) TRADED THEM ALL (EXCEPT THE 250,000 ONE) TO DIFFERENT CM'S FOR ALL KINDS PINS......SO SHE GOT A TON OF PINS BASICALLY FOR FREE....

RyanS

When I went back in February I got in the hot seat on my third trip to the show. I won the fastest finger. I made it up to the 32,000 question but I walked because I had no idea what it was. I got a hat, and 100-16,000 points pins.

JolieKae

Hi Kids,

I lost on the 64,000 point question, but I recieved some cool prizes. I got all the pins up to the 32,000 point question because I guessed on the 64,000 point question. If I'd walked I'd have received the 64,000 point pin. I got a really cool gray polo-type short-sleeved shirt with the emblem embroidered on the chest and "Walt Disney World" embroidered on the sleeve. I also received a baseball cap with the logo on the front and "1000" embroidered on the brim. I also got a lanyard.

I wish they would give you a tape of your game or even sell you one. They could make some big $$$ doing that.

tmm7899

I went for the cast member preview and did not make into the hot seat. I then took my family and I did make it to the seat but I couldn't do it because I was a cast member. It didn't matter though it was a lot fun regardless.

ToWeroFTerRor67

When i went in April, the host made a comment that said, "We usually get a winner every few weeks, and we haven't had one in a while." I don't know if he was telling the truth or not. If it only did happen every once in a while, you would probably hear it on the news or something. I'm sure someone has beaten the game.

OldKeyWest24

my brother go in the hotseat. He only got up to a thousand on a trick question, but it was still cool. on the leader boared my bro was 1 my sis was 2 my dad was 3 and aunt was 4..really weird huh

Susan

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I was the only member of my family to get on the leaderboard the times we went to see it. I was also the only one to get in the hotseat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom