In room television

Disney Daddy

We will be staying at POP, and I am wondering if anyone knows if a DVD player can be hooked up to the television in the room???? Thanks.

Cmdr_Crimson

LOL! You are so funny. We will be traveling with a 1 & 3 year old. Want to bring our Disney movies to watch and really get them in the mood. My kids love their Tinkerbell!!!!

Well..Luckily Most of the channels on Resort Property reflect the parks, entertainment and other info..Plus they have Disney Channel and Disney XD (Formely Toon Disney) To keep them pretty happy..Of course I always enjoy The Top 7 Must sees.

What do you want to record? Appliance Direct commercials? I LOVE APPLIANCES!!! :lol:
Ha! A trip to Orlando isn't complete without an Applaince Direct ad! See it all and save! Lol http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...C9SfTtOJGgqgLS5JHuBQ&q=applaince+direct&hl=en

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

You could probably file this under "N" for "No, DUH" but you can also use those front inputs for a video ipod or any mp3 player/portable media player. If you rip your movies, you don't have to worry about anything happening to your DVDs during the trip. Unless, of course, you have no intention of bringing a tiny-yet-expensive electronic device on your trip. :D I have an Archos mp3 player, and I ripped lots of movies, episodes of The Simpsons, The Office and MST3K. We never lacked for entertainment.

Upvote 0

Disney Daddy

Original Poster
You could probably file this under "N" for "No, DUH" but you can also use those front inputs for a video ipod or any mp3 player/portable media player. If you rip your movies, you don't have to worry about anything happening to your DVDs during the trip. Unless, of course, you have no intention of bringing a tiny-yet-expensive electronic device on your trip. :D I have an Archos mp3 player, and I ripped lots of movies, episodes of The Simpsons, The Office and MST3K. We never lacked for entertainment.

That would be an excellent idea; except I can't figure out how to put my DVDs onto my iPod touch. Any clues how?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom