In-Room Safe Size?

Does anyone here know from experience whether or not the in-room safes are big enough to hold an iPad? More specifically, the ones in the Beach Club resort?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Does anyone here know from experience whether or not the in-room safes are big enough to hold an iPad? More specifically, the ones in the Beach Club resort?

Thanks in advance for any responses!

I was able to store mine in the safe at the WL over Memorial Day. I know it's not the BC, but I'm willing to be the size is comparable....:wave:

Upvote 0

Theosus

I had the same question, but for Pop Century. I am assuming their safe will fit an Ipad as well??? Anyone ever tried it?

I just put mine in it's case, under the dirty underwear. It was fine. I can see a maid taking 10$ or an earring, after all you could misplace that any where. But an iPad? Disney knows who worked what rooms. I did lock up my park cash and my backup hard drive (which I always take on trips in case my house gets burgled or burns down). The fit in carribbean beach might have been close, but I think it would fit.
I took a laptop last year for backing up and looking at pictures. and left it in the room. It was fine just sitting by the dresser. I moved up to an iPad this year and was much happier. Less crap to carry.

Upvote 0

CaptainShortty

I'm pretty sure they fit but just in case it doesn't I believe all of the deluxe resorts have safes behind the front desk that guests can ask to use (pending there are any left, which there normally are.) I know DAKL has them. Those are much bigger and can easily fit a full sized laptop. Just ask the front desk cashier and they'll bring you in the back and have you fill out a form and give you a key (it's a double key safe). Then you just have to go to the desk again and they'll let you back into the room to unlock it. Again, don't know if all the hotels have them but I would imagine if DAKL does then the other Deluxe hotels do as well. Just some added insurance in bringing it with you.

Upvote 0

acishere

I doubt the value or moderate hotel safes can fit my 17 in laptop, so does anyone know the best place to conceal one in the room? I still haven't dished out the $ yet for a fancy, easier to transport tablet thingy.

Upvote 0

BuzzGoofy

I had the same question, but for Pop Century. I am assuming their safe will fit an Ipad as well??? Anyone ever tried it?

You should have no problem fitting an Ipad in the in room safe at POP. When I was there in 2009 I put my laptop in the safe and still had room for passports and other stuff.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom