In depth Family Magic Tour report (pics & video)

Enderikari

Wow! Certainly looks like you had a lot of fun! 23 People? How many does the tour normally take? What was your favorite part? Is it always going to be Peter Pan and Wendy? It looks like so much fun, but I bet I would be so tired at the end of it!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Great report Laura, thanks for sharing.
Good thing you were all able to remain low key...must be why I've never noticed that tour before...:lol:

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Enderikari said:
Wow! Certainly looks like you had a lot of fun! 23 People? How many does the tour normally take? What was your favorite part? Is it always going to be Peter Pan and Wendy? It looks like so much fun, but I bet I would be so tired at the end of it!

How many does it normally take? Ummm let me ask my tour guide friend and get back to you.

Favorite part - the Air Conditioned Philharmagic

Peter and Wendy? No - sometimes Rain and Laura are the special guests. :lookaroun

If you think you'll be tired afterwards - maybe you could rent a stroller or ECV.

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
ClemsonTigger said:
Great report Laura, thanks for sharing.
Good thing you were all able to remain low key...must be why I've never noticed that tour before...:lol:

:lol: I've never noticed it before either! Isn't that funny? That blending in stuff really works.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Laura22 said:
How many does it normally take? Ummm let me ask my tour guide friend and get back to you.

Favorite part - the Air Conditioned Philharmagic

Peter and Wendy? No - sometimes Rain and Laura are the special guests. :lookaroun

If you think you'll be tired afterwards - maybe you could rent a stroller or ECV.

Although I kind of wondered about your tourguide....doesn't seem like Disney is doing the same degree of psychological exams for potential CM's as they used to....he seemed to have just a few screws that could use some tightening...:lookaroun :rolleyes: .

*Just jealous...I wish that energy and enthusiam could be bottled*

MKCP 1985

What fun! Maybe I can take my little niece and nephews on this someday. Now, how did that map get in the tree? I must have passed by that tree a hundred times and never noticed it! :lol:

Enderikari

ClemsonTigger said:
Although I kind of wondered about your tourguide....doesn't seem like Disney is doing the same degree of psychological exams for potential CM's as they used to....he seemed to have just a few screws that could use some tightening...:lookaroun :rolleyes: .

*Just jealous...I wish that energy and enthusiam could be bottled*

Yeah, I could use a little bit of that guys energy... I bet he's tired at the end of the day. And, from the looks of it, could use a shower... Maybe some psychiatric counseling... A piece of rebar... 1 marshmellow peep. Cold Compress.. Lunch... Perhaps a contract to coach the 76ers.

EDIT - and he's ugly too

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom