News Improvements coming to Walt Disney World lost and found

DisneyDebRob

This sounds much more convenient! I lost my vape on FoP. Actually didn’t lose it but forgot to take it out of the bin after the ride. Was at the lost and found a hour later in the front of the park. Didn’t really need this service but can see how it will be so much better!

Walt d

This sounds much more convenient! I lost my vape on FoP. Actually didn’t lose it but forgot to take it out of the bin after the ride. Was at the lost and found a hour later in the front of the park. Didn’t really need this service but can see how it will be so much better!
Yeah” now they will send you, every thing that was lost. The week you were there. And you look through everything, and keep what was yours, oh” my Wallet and the $3000 dollers i lost, my i phone with pass taped pass on the back of it, thanks mickey, where is my keys to my new Porsche ?

scottnj1966

Anytime a company hires a third party to do a job that’s needed within your company you end up losing control of that operation.
You also lose the quality that you are known by. I’ve noticed the housekeeping at Disney was subpar the last few years, I found out last year that was subcontracted out.
The more and more they do this the less Disney will be Disney. All about saving money and getting profits up.
This lost and found system is a great idea doing it online but not in the hands of another company. The airports and airlines do that already. They sell your stuff if no one claims it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom