Important Change to Dining!

Thumper's Mom

Later this fall, Disney will launch an on line booking system for Advance Dining Reservations! :slurp: Should make things very interesting!

yankspy

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not me! HA-HA - I have the husband who wants the same thing every time we go.

:lol:

I just announced to him that I'm getting out the calendar and just randomly picking one day a month that we are GOING and I'm getting ADRs for those days.

I think he just realized we aren't eating at San Angel or Rose & Crown every time. :lookaroun We have enough beer and margaritas at home, you know?

:lol:
I hear you. We run into that problem when we go with my Father. If it were up to him we would eat at ESPN every day. When it is just my wife and I we get to be adventurous.

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

I hear you. We run into that problem when we go with my Father. If it were up to him we would eat at ESPN every day. When it is just my wife and I we get to be adventurous.

Yeah, me and my sister are very spontaneous about where we eat. We'll pretty much try anything and laugh if it doesn't work out. I love going to WDW with her because she's so easy to have fun with.

My husband is easy-going, too, but somehow we got into this weird "rut" lately as far as eating at WDW. We only really eat dinner at EPCOT...over the last several years I guess it has been more difficult to walk into one of the better places and get a seat. I remember times of walking into Le Cellier and getting a seat for lunch without ressies but we haven't been able to do that in a long time.

Granted, the Food & Wine fest is coming up and I'll be tearing that up! :slurp:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom