Imagineers at future MI coaster building.

My friends, cousin is a bus driver, and he is dating a girl in house keeping who is seeing a Backlot tour ops on the side... might have walked by one of the back doors when two blue badges where going in and swore he saw a sign saying something like, "Disney's Next Gen Experience" or "Disney's Next Green Experience". But thats what he said

WDW Vacationer

My friends, cousin is a bus driver, and he is dating a girl in house keeping who is seeing a Backlot tour ops on the side... might have walked by one of the back doors when two blue badges where going in and swore he saw a sign saying something like, "Disney's Next Gen Experience" or "Disney's Next Green Experience". But thats what he said
:rolleyes: Wow. That is super hysterical and SO original.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The FL Expansion and....?

Well, the FLE, which is to take part in two stages through 2013. Plus the Star Tours 2 redesign, and you could also toss in the new restaurants and now the new value hotel next to Pop, all of which are all going to be vying for resources....

WDW Vacationer

Well, the FLE, which is to take part in two stages through 2013. Plus the Star Tours 2 redesign, and you could also toss in the new restaurants and now the new value hotel next to Pop, all of which are all going to be vying for resources....
Ok. I guess. Am I correct in assuming it will be open by the sequel's release?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Ok. I guess. Am I correct in assuming it will be open by the sequel's release?

I honestly don't know. There's been rumors to that effect, along with ones stating that it would be open within a year of the movie's release, which probably sounds a little more probable to me. But I think everything is still somewhat up in the air....:shrug:

:rolleyes: Wow. That is super hysterical and SO original.

Ouch :(

I guess my original intent was lost. In all seriousness I heard that this sign was right behind one of the keypad doors, I think it said "Dinsey's Next Gen Experience" and it was a well produced sign not just a sheet of computer paper. Any ideas what this could be? When I heard it I thought RFID maybe?

Tom

Beta Return
Ouch :(

I guess my original intent was lost. In all seriousness I heard that this sign was right behind one of the keypad doors, I think it said "Dinsey's Next Gen Experience" and it was a well produced sign not just a sheet of computer paper. Any ideas what this could be? When I heard it I thought RFID maybe?

That's kind of like saying they hung up a sign that said, "Shhhh. Super ultra secret ride being built in here. Close the door behind you and don't tell anybody!"

Based on the actual permits that have been filed for Soundstage 1 this year, I'd say that maybe, perhaps, they're working on a NextGen Meet-N-Greet in there right now. There has been "truss and electrical work" - which is unbecoming of preparation for a ride, which would start with a total gut and stripping of all existing infrastructure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom