Imagineering Weekends : One Sentence Competition Season 2

tcool123

Original Poster

tcool123

Original Poster
@tcool123 when we get enough players could we have a practice round maybe so that we are fresh and ready for March 3rd?:cool:

Also to give any new people an idea how it works
Sure why not in fact I'll post it now

Pilot Presentation -

The year is 2021, the place? Epcot. In a recent announcement by the CEO of a Disney a massive overhaul for Future World. In 1 to five sentences only and no pictures nor websites give a brief overview on what you would do for one of the Future World Pavilions. Now get to work imagineers! (Note: This challenge is OPTIONAL, and will not count towards points)

Matt7187

It will start the first weekend of March, or 3/3/16.

Nope your just in time :D In fact with you included I believe we have room for five more people.

I would like to welcome
@RMichael21
@spacemt354
@Doodlyday
@Flippin'Flounder
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@Brer Panther
@unkadug

to the game, and March 3rd we begin Episode 1 Part 1!
I would like to welcome
@mharrington
@PUSH
@IDInstitute
@deere839
to the competition!

One more spot left!
I noticed that I wasn't tagged, just making sure that I am in because I signed up on Friday.

tcool123

Original Poster
I noticed that I wasn't tagged, just making sure that I am in because I signed up on Friday.
Sorry must have missed it.

In that case I would like to call the sign ups officially closed!

The official cast list for Episode 1 -
@RMichael21
@Brer Panther
@unkadug
@Matt7187
@spacemt354
@Doodlyday
@Flippin'Flounder
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@mharrington
@PUSH
@IDInstitute
@deere839
and the lucky 13th competitor -
@mickeyfan5534

Now if you didn't get a chance to sign up for Episode 1 look forwards to Episode 2 in May! And competitors remember that the competition starts March 3rd!

spacemt354

Chili's
Sure why not in fact I'll post it now

Pilot Presentation -

The year is 2021, the place? Epcot. In a recent announcement by the CEO of a Disney a massive overhaul for Future World. In 1 to five sentences only and no pictures nor websites give a brief overview on what you would do for one of the Future World Pavilions. Now get to work imagineers! (Note: This challenge is OPTIONAL, and will not count towards points)
I'll take a crack at the pilot round (<-- this isn't a sentence in the presentation:p <-- Or that:eek:)

One of the most abhorrent replacements in Walt Disney World history was the removal of Horizons for a motion-simulator attraction called Mission:SPACE. While the topic of space exploration is paramount to the themes of "Future" World, its execution leaves a lot to be desired, and therefore, Mission:SPACE is being replaced with a new "space-themed" pavilion called the Exploration Pavilion. Rising to a peak of 60 feet, this trapezoidal pavilion calls back to the days of old with a breathtaking aesthetic addition to Future World East, yet also fulfills in its delivery of an E-ticket omnimover dark ride entitled "Voyager." The attraction will detail the earliest astronomical findings from famous minds such as Galileo, to the rigorous Space Race, and into future exploration as we "voyage" out to new worlds that lie beyond us in the ever expanding vastness of our universe.

tcool123

Original Poster
Pilot Episode Review -

@spacemt354
  • Great project! My main concern is the fact the main reason Horizon closed is that there was a sinkhole spot detected. I'm simply wondering how this will fit in knowing that it could be unsafe to build it.

Episode 1 starts soon!

tcool123

Original Poster
Episode 1 Part 1 -

Aloha! As many of us know Disney will be releasing their new animated film Moana this year. Let's hypothesize that it will gross more than Frozen, and cause Moana fever. Your job is to find ways to insert things into the parks that can quench the need for Moana at Walt Disney World in any way possible. Except for one thing you can't add a meet and greet because that's a going to happen already since she's a princess. Now I want to hear all your wondrous ideas, but remember KIS!

Paging
@RMichael21
@Brer Panther
@unkadug
@Matt7187
@spacemt354
@Doodlyday
@Flippin'Flounder
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@mharrington
@PUSH
@IDInstitute
@deere839
@mickeyfan5534

This challenge is due 3/6/2016, Sunday! At 8:00 PM.​

RMichael21

Episode 1 Part 1 -

Aloha! As many of us know Disney will be releasing their new animated film Moana this year. Let's hypothesize that it will gross more than Frozen, and cause Moana fever. Your job is to find ways to insert things into the parks that can quench the need for Moana at Walt Disney World in any way possible. Except for one thing you can't add a meet and greet because that's a going to happen already since she's a princess. Now I want to hear all your wondrous ideas, but remember KIS!

Paging
@RMichael21
@Brer Panther
@unkadug
@Matt7187
@spacemt354
@Doodlyday
@Flippin'Flounder
@IAmNotAHufflepuff
@mharrington
@PUSH
@IDInstitute
@deere839
@mickeyfan5534

This challenge is due 3/6/2016, Sunday! At 8:00 PM.​
Alright: what do you mean by things? :confused: It's not very clear... Do you mean that we can do anything that we want, or do you mean an attraction or something? o_O

mickeyfan5534

Moana's Winter Heat-Up, like Frozen Summer Fun, is an event in the wrong season at Disney's Hollywood Studios. Moana invites you to have fun in the winter cold with a sing-along and a parade and not much else. I'm very bitter if you can't tell.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom