@Suchomimus

$1,600
@Disney Dad 3000

$600
@goofyyukyuk

Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Round

And the Final Jeopardy category is...

enhance

I will be revealing the final clue in one hour. Players, you may wager some or all of your winnings (please make your bets in a spoiler tag) depending on how confident you are with this topic.
$17,000

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Here are our standings going into Final Jeopardy:

$31,600
@montydysquith-navarro

$17,000
@AceAstro

$13,000
@spacemt354

$3,400
@NateD1226

$2,800
@Suchomimus

$1,600
@Disney Dad 3000

$600
@goofyyukyuk

Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Round

And the Final Jeopardy category is...

enhance

I will be revealing the final clue in one hour. Players, you may wager some or all of your winnings (please make your bets in a spoiler tag) depending on how confident you are with this topic.
$15,800 (half of current earnings)

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Welcome, welcome, welcome to Disney Jeopardy, Episode 3!

I will be taking over hosting duties from @D Hulk for this episode. We shall begin with the first round of Episode 3 on Wednesday at 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST), unless enough players would prefer a different starting time.

The host's sleep schedule is messed up at this point in quarantine, but who cares? It's time for Disney Jeopardy!

Here is a preview of the Round 1 categories.

Disney Jeopardy - Round 1 Categories copy.png

For this round, the same instructions from the last episode will be followed: I will select the first question, then whoever replies with the correct answer first gains control of the board, and then...

mary poppins returns bubbles GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Off we go!

Last edited:

AceAstro

Welcome, welcome, welcome to Disney Jeopardy, Episode 3!

I will be taking over hosting duties from @D Hulk for this episode. We shall begin with the first round of Episode 3 on Wednesday at 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST), unless enough players would prefer a different starting time.

The host's sleep schedule is messed up at this point in quarantine, but who cares? It's time for Disney Jeopardy!

Here is a preview of the Round 1 categories.

View attachment 514855

For this round, the same instructions from the last episode will be followed: I will select the first question, then whoever replies with the correct answer first gains control of the board, and then...

mary poppins returns bubbles GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Off we go!
I will be taking the role of @NateD1226 this week.

What is Muppets Studio?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom