Disney Jeopardy!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Hello folks!

Years ago there used to be a concept called Imagineering Weekends which featured imagineering games such as Disney Debates, Whose Park is it Anyway? and even the One Sentence Competition Season 2. It was revitalized in December 2015 with a Disney Jeopardy game, and with the sad passing of Alex Trebek, this Thursday November 12th, we will kick off our game of the week - Disney Jeopardy!

Here's how the game will work:

- Everyone is welcome to play, no 3 person maximum
- Whoever chimes in first may select the category, and then I'll post the answer.
"Ex - This attraction is based in an old mining town of Tumbleweed" and then the floor will be open to responses.
- The first correct response gets the points, and can select the next category, and we go from there.

Hope everyone enjoys and see you soon! Thanks!​

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
sean-connery-greeting-alex-trebek-in-heaven-meme.jpg

Mickeynerd17

Hello folks!

Years ago there used to be a concept called Imagineering Weekends which featured imagineering games such as Disney Debates, Whose Park is it Anyway? and even the One Sentence Competition Season 2. It was revitalized in December 2015 with a Disney Jeopardy game, and with the sad passing of Alex Trebek, this Thursday November 12th, we will kick off our game of the week - Disney Jeopardy!

As a teaser for Thursday - here's a tease of the first round of categories!
View attachment 511873

Here's how the game will work:

- Everyone is welcome to play, no 3 person maximum
- Whoever chimes in first may select the category, and then I'll post the answer.
"Ex - This attraction is based in an old mining town of Tumbleweed" and then the floor will be open to responses.
- The first correct response gets the points, and can select the next category, and we go from there.

- The first round will be Thursday, the second round of Double Jeopardy will be Friday, and the final question on Saturday.

Hope everyone enjoys and see you soon! Thanks!​
Lol, I love how Epcot has its own catagory.

This man is smart🤓

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom