Disney Jeopardy!

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
And the final question goes to Jokers!

That marks the conclusion of this special Sorcerer's Apprentice round of Disney Jeopardy. Please give me a moment to tally up your final scores. The winner will be announced shortly.
RESULTS!
giphy-downsized-large.gif

D Hulk

200_d.gif

And we're back! After more than a year's hiatus, it pleases me greatly to announce the return of...

(MOSTLY) DISNEY JEOPARDY!

190917105529-alex-trebek-chemotherapy-announcement-exlarge-169.jpg

As with past episodes, this is a quick, fun game that's open to everybody. There are no signups, no player limits, simply buzz in with your answer (phrased in the form of a question, of course) and win big!

I will be revealing our opening Jeopardy round categories on Friday. Then, this Saturday at 12 noon EST (9 AM PST), the game will commence!
(As always, let me know if other timing works better.) See you then.

D Hulk

Welcome EVERYONE to Disney Jeopardy! Here again are your categories for today's Jeopardy round.

UywayY9.jpg

As always, I shall select the first clue. Anybody may chime in with the answer to gain control of the board. Good luck, contestants.

n13_disney_legend_tony_baxter

Tony Baxter (left)

Tony Baxter
$200
Baxter first caught WED’s eye with a Cal Poly Pomona senior project dedicated to this Disney film.

AceAstro

Welcome EVERYONE to Disney Jeopardy! Here again are your categories for today's Jeopardy round.

UywayY9.jpg

As always, I shall select the first clue. Anybody may chime in with the answer to gain control of the board. Good luck, contestants.

n13_disney_legend_tony_baxter

Tony Baxter (left)

Tony Baxter

$200

Baxter first caught WED’s eye with a Cal Poly Pomona senior project dedicated to this Disney film.
What is, Mary Poppins?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom