Imagineering for Halloween 2007

BiggerTigger

I'll try this again.

Great pictures and ideas DisneyDellsDude. I had a few suggestions if I may intereject. The glass votives and glass vase could be sprayed with hair spray to make it look dusty and old and will help prevent reflections.
As for hiding the LED lights, if you get a diversion safe book http://www.diversion-safes.com/booksafe.htm or make one of your own by getting an old book and cutting out a center section and part of the side to insert the lights. Place this on the of the table to light the table. Just an idea.

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
I'll try this again.

Great pictures and ideas DisneyDellsDude. I had a few suggestions if I may intereject. The glass votives and glass vase could be sprayed with hair spray to make it look dusty and old and will help prevent reflections.
As for hiding the LED lights, if you get a diversion safe book http://www.diversion-safes.com/booksafe.htm or make one of your own by getting an old book and cutting out a center section and part of the side to insert the lights. Place this on the of the table to light the table. Just an idea.

Those are good ideas. My table is so small, that it would probably not fit a book with everything else I have on it at the time. I'll find a way:animwink:, and maybe use the book idea next year.

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
T-o-T is tomorrow for us, and I'm well under way in setting our stuff up. Weather looks like it's going to be good. Partly couldy with not much wind. Going to be cold though. Only high of 46. Decorations are looking awesome!! Vid should be ready in about 2 weeks.

Happy Halloween!!:wave:

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Well, it went off with a bang. Everything worked out perfectly. I'll still try to post video within the next few weeks.

If you also decorated and had T-o-T this past weekend, share your stories.
Otherwise, Halloween is 2 Days away!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom