Imagineering Community Plaza - An Information Thread

ThemeParkPriest

Hi all, my Bible World project is no longer on the Imagineering Forum. If you want to be added to a thread so you know when I add stuff to my blog (which doesn’t happen often when I’m busy in a competition), please either respond to this message with a “love” or send me a private chat. Thanks!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
So the new drone show at Disney Springs “Disney Dreams That Soar” and my thoughts on it. I like it, I am glad that it is only IPs that involve flying. Also a surprising number of theme park IP with Figment and Orange Bird. Would Space Mountain or Mission Space be perfect for this show, yes, but you can’t always get what you want.

Earlie the Pearlie

So the new drone show at Disney Springs “Disney Dreams That Soar” and my thoughts on it. I like it, I am glad that it is only IPs that involve flying. Also a surprising number of theme park IP with Figment and Orange Bird. Would Space Mountain or Mission Space be perfect for this show, yes, but you can’t always get what you want.
I would have loved to see even half as much theme park IP for the 50th. Why can’t we have gotten Disney Parks: The Fireworks Show instead of enchantment? It would have been a great place to showcase theme songs from extinct attractions, and it would be awesome with a finale overlapping It’s a Small World and the og finale march version of One Little Spark.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
IMG_0611.jpeg

I’m feeling old :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom