Imagination Commercial

pat_naughty05

Original Poster
I saw a new WDW advertisement commercial just a minute ago. It revolved around the idea of expanding children's imaginations, and showed scenes such as a family riding Mission:SPACE and Expedition Everest, along with the same children who were riding the rides running through Morocco at Epcot and meeting up with Princess Jasmine. Anyone else seen this yet? I really enjoyed it.

ToTBellHop

I liked it too...a nice, classic WDW commercial (no more of this 50th stuff)...and I'm psyched to see them pushing Expedition: EVEREST so much!

radiohost

Yeah i just saw it too!!!! Prob at the same time you did!!! the commercial writers for the wd company are second to none...maybe the budweiser writers a close second:cool:

pat_naughty05

Original Poster
TiggersPooh said:
I saw the end of one the other day...with a family watching Festival of the Lion King...anyone else see this one?

I forgot about that part, but that is the same commercial that I was talking about. At the end it shows Festival of the Lion King, and then two kids laying in the grass at night looking up at the stars, and then ends with a shot of Cinderella Castle. I think this is the best one I've seen in a while.

My favorite WDW commercial is the one with the two kids packing for their trip 3 weeks in advance. It was one of the previews on the old Lion King VHS tape.
:animwink:

Bobble

I saw that one today and loved it as well. But I still like the other recent one with the kids who say the can't sleep because they are too excited. Anyone seen this one yet? Reminds me of myself.

Bobble said:
I saw that one today and loved it as well. But I still like the other recent one with the kids who say the can't sleep because they are too excited. Anyone seen this one yet? Reminds me of myself.
And then the mom goes, "Hunny, are you asleep?" and the dad says "No, too excited."
:lol:

DonaldDoleWhip

Seen both commercials within the past two weeks. I think the newest one is excellent, and I'm ready to go back to Disney even after returning on Saturday. The one with the excited family also reminds me of myself. I start counting down to the trip as soon as I have the date.

Epcot82Guy

The "too excited" commercial is on quite a bit up here in TN. My favorite is still the "Little Souvenier" DCL commercial.

Rob562

hypercatmatt04 said:
And then the mom goes, "Hunny, are you asleep?" and the dad says "No, too excited."

Actually, the "Too excited" commercial is an older one from a number of years back. (Like Millennium Celebration era) I think they've re-dubbed a line or two, because the girl used to say something like "Mom says it's even MORE magical than you can imagine." The current version she says "Mom says there's even MORE magical now." (I'd have to see it again to get the line exactly right) But the jist of the commercial remains the same. :)

My favorite is also the "Little Souvenier" DCL commercial.

-Rob

Kwit35

hypercatmatt04 said:
Definitely one of my favorites. I like the new one too. The commercials do their job. They ALWAYS make me want to go to Disney.

CTXRover

Just saw the commercial this morning. Well done commercial. I was excited to see Everest as part of a national TV commercial already.

will_hsv

hypercatmatt04 said:

My kids say that is my wife and I. They are only 5 and 8 and already recognize how excited we are about WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom