Imagination Commercial

Nut4Disney

Does anyone remember "The shoe" commercial from the late 80's, early 90's. I guy wants to propose to his girlfriend at WDW, and she loves Cinderella. so he ends up putting a glass slipper in a box and gives it to his wife at dinner. She opens it and starts crying and says real loud to everyone in the restaurant "He gave me a shoe." No one else in the restaurant has any idea what she is talking about, but it's really cute. I guess it's hard to explain unless you've seen it.

KumbaRider

pat_naughty05 said:
I saw a new WDW advertisement commercial just a minute ago. It revolved around the idea of expanding children's imaginations, and showed scenes such as a family riding Mission:SPACE and Expedition Everest, along with the same children who were riding the rides running through Morocco at Epcot and meeting up with Princess Jasmine. Anyone else seen this yet? I really enjoyed it.

It's based off of the Lion King when Mufasa is telling Simba about the stars of past kings. A dad and his son are looking at the stars thinking about their trip to Disney. Mission:Space, Everest, Morocco, Festival of the Lion King and others are shown. It's great.

NTI2002

pat_naughty05 said:
I saw a new WDW advertisement commercial just a minute ago. It revolved around the idea of expanding children's imaginations, and showed scenes such as a family riding Mission:SPACE and Expedition Everest, along with the same children who were riding the rides running through Morocco at Epcot and meeting up with Princess Jasmine. Anyone else seen this yet? I really enjoyed it.

Funny that the children aren't giong to expand their imaginations by ridging IMAGINATION!!!!! :brick: god I miss that ride

loriwdunn

Bobble said:
I saw that one today and loved it as well. But I still like the other recent one with the kids who say the can't sleep because they are too excited. Anyone seen this one yet? Reminds me of myself.

I like this one too....second to the ad last year with the two lover-dogs.

kal1484

NTI2002 said:
Funny that the children aren't giong to expand their imaginations by ridging IMAGINATION!!!!! :brick: god I miss that ride

That was MY thought...

Haven't seen the new one, but the "Too excited to sleep" is getting played WAY too much down here right now...

KrazyKemp

Does anyone else remember the Disney commercial that had a little girl and her family going to Disney World, riding all the rides, and at the end of the commercial the mom asks the little girl..."Well sweetheart, did you have a good time?"

The little girl responds with "Yeah, I guess so..." and all of a sudden, Mickey Mouse is in front of her and waves. She runs up to him and gives him a big hug, and says "I've been looking for you all day!"

I always thought that one was cute...

the current "too excited" commercial is a shortened version. In the original from a year or so ago, it ended with the dad saying "I'm too excited" and the son replies "we can hear you". Does anyone else remember that ending?

relloron

Someone mentioned the ones withthw two kids and the parents. Thats probably my favorite. And the one they played during the superbowl. I love that one. :lol:

relloron

KumbaRider said:
It's based off of the Lion King when Mufasa is telling Simba about the stars of past kings. A dad and his son are looking at the stars thinking about their trip to Disney. Mission:Space, Everest, Morocco, Festival of the Lion King and others are shown. It's great.

I believe it's two children, not a father and son. Please correct if wrong. :animwink:

askmike1

I think this new commercial was done very well. It showed rides from all 4 parks. Now the only thing to make a WDW commercial perfect is if they stop just showing the castle at the end. Either rotate between the 4 park icons or end with all 4 icons at the same time.

One of my favorite WDW commercials of all time is the one with the little girl with the lightning bug in the jar. It contained that music Disney World commercials always used to play (does anyone know what song I'm talking about?).

As for the "I'm too excited to sleep" commercial, I'm sorry but I cannot stand that little boy's voice. It makes me want to cringe everytime I hear it.

Expo_Seeker40

I will always remember the commercials of sorcerer mickey standing on top of Spaceship Earth. :cool:

I also too remember during the 25th anniversary time frame some disney commercial that had two brothers already packing their suitcases far in advance for their WDW vacation.

There was also the Tinkerbell flying over the state of Florida with the castle, SSE, and earful tower all lit up as you quickly passed them. This can be seen on the 1995 vacation planning video. ;)

Steve-B

I love the "Little Souvenir" commercial, mainly for the reaction shot of the mom. I also really like the commercial that begins with Walt's "welcome" speech at the opening of Disneyland. One commercial that I could never get enough of was the one that featured Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy Cricket lying on the grass trying to decide on the special events to commemorate the 50th of DL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom