I'm Passing!!!!

DanStat

Original Poster
I just got my mid-term report for Algebra II, and I'M PASSING!!!!!!!!!!

81.0!

I've never made such a good great in math!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :D

Tramp

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
I just got my mid-term report for Algebra II, and I'M PASSING!!!!!!!!!!

81.0!

I've never made such a good great in math!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :D

...that's a lot better than just 'passing'...
...way to go, Preppy!:sohappy:

OldKeyWest24

Algebra should die! I was in Pre-Algebra last year and I was suppose to fail and Being soo adorible I sucked up and he gave me a D! hehhehe..This year im in Applied Math *dumb dumb!* and I got a D on the first test..thats not cool..I hate math..but im glad for ya..send some of your math skills, my way!

Susan

lLoveDisney99

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
Algebra should die! I was in Pre-Algebra last year and I was suppose to fail and Being soo adorible I sucked up and he gave me a D! hehhehe..This year im in Applied Math *dumb dumb!* and I got a D on the first test..thats not cool..I hate math..but im glad for ya..send some of your math skills, my way!

Susan

LOL, I know exactly what you mean! Algebra is horrible! :hammer:

lLoveDisney99

Originally posted by orlandoparks

Just wait until Geometry.:lol:

I'm in Algebra II, I have no idea how I passed Algebra I! lol!
I actually didn't have much trouble in Geometry, and I couldn't believe it, because I'm just not a math person!:lol:

Dawn S

Ewwww....Algebra!

Congrats on the good news! I must admit, I'm impressed. I breezed through Pre-Alg, faltered a bit in Algebra, totally bombed Geometry & bypassed Calc, so I can truly relate to where you're at. Keep up the good work! :sohappy:

DanStat

Original Poster
I hate math! That's why I freaked out when I got my grade!

Geometry is stupid...PROOFS?!?!?!?! Why do I need it?

kal1484

I failed Algebra 3/4. Wasn't MY fault, some of it was, but the teacher was TERRIBLE she made me and my friends cry at least once a week, and we aren't ones to cry. This is the reason that I have no math course this year, unless you count adding up how many beat a double dotted sixteenth note gets in nine two time :D lol

Sheri

oooh jeeze! I am SO terrible at math. I'm in algebra one with a bunch of sophmores and juniors (There are only 5 freshmen), so, this should be interesting. I do all the work...but most of the work is wrong, lol. oh well. I actually think I'm doing good so far this year. I think I work best in a bigger school. But I'm getting progress reports next Friday, sooo, I'll see how it is then! *crosses fingers* :)

Steamboat_Kevin

Eeewww... I just thought about it and the title of this thread is somewhat gross sounding! :hurl: Oh well, don't worry about it. Fart proudly and loudly! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom