I'm In!!!

jcanamo

Original Poster
After months of working thy booty off, I finally get to work in the happiest place on earth as an Industrial Engineering Intern/Co-op! :sohappy: I start August 29th through December 16th. I just wanted to know if there are any other Professional Interns here or University of Florida students or any other college program peeps I could meet before heading on in and taking the plunge. I'm always about meeting new people and I'm probably more excited about that than actually working for the mouse! :p

-------
Name: Joey
School: University of Florida
Role: Industrial Engineering Co-op
Program: Fall
Dates: August 29th -December 16th
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Single: Yes :hammer:
AIM: forbiddenfirev2
e-mail: jcanamo@ufl.edu

FryCartGal

I'm new here and still trying to figure out how to navigate these forums so forgive the mistakes please...

Congrats jcanamo, I'm very interested in knowing how this program works...I just got back from my college program and being in engineering I was interested in going back for a professional internship

barnum42

FryCartGal said:
I'm new here and still trying to figure out how to navigate these forums so forgive the mistakes please...

Congrats jcanamo, I'm very interested in knowing how this program works...I just got back from my college program and being in engineering I was interested in going back for a professional internship
Welcome newbie :D :wave: Hope you have fun here.

I can't personally advise you on the CP, but would suggest you contact Disney Directly. There is a casting section on the official www.waltdisneyworld.com website that should give you some contact details.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom