im in love with mystic manor

maerzfisch

I am im love with it, too! I rode it three times today, it is amazing! I think the little monkey is utterly charming. The effects are so beautiful! My favourite ride at WDW is Haunted Mansion, this one is different, but I love the style of Mystic Manor, I would move in immediately ;-)

tinkerblonde11

Just finished watching a few videos and WOW... amazing ride. Now this is what I see when I think of an original Disney ride. Love the original HM of course, but this is incredible. Would give anything to ride it at least once. Maybe someday!

WishIwasThere

I was expecting something more dark, erie, and/or perilous for this ride. This was quite the opposite, the videos show it as simply enchanting and fun to see what happens next. I look forward to see something this original come stateside. We haven't had somthing this original since the first ToT in MGM, but even that was based upon another company's IP, so maybe we have to go back to Splash Mt.

FettFan

I don't know why people have an issue with the monkey and why people want to see other disney characters in this attraction. I love the originality about the monkey. There was a time when disney rides didn't HAVE to have some element of one of their movies in it.

Well, I think it comes down to a certain Ben Stiller movie that has a similar theme to Mystic Manor....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom