im in love with mystic manor

billDozer

Original Poster
ive been watching a ton of videos and im in love with mystic manor. i know its not in wdw but maybe someday idk whered it go, cause its not upstaging mansion by far but still awesome. im gunna post the first video i saw and like to see what you guys think.

litaljohn

I gotta say I loved the effects but I'm viewing it on an iPhone with no sound on, while I should be working.....

that said I love the effects but at the same time kind of hate the monkey thing. it's like in every scene so I guess it's an integral part of the story, but he bothers me for some reason.

NiarrNDisney

WOW! Just Wow! I really liked the last room it really looks like you are in the middle of everything especially with the trackless system.

litaljohn

wow didn't realize the "official" opening was next week apparently. and the music was Danny elfman? still though not a fan of that monkey, I'd rather see stitch yanked from his less than great escape and take the spot of that monkey. he's like a wanna be Abu.

billDozer

Original Poster
this in the middle of the first scene the old guy introduces himself and that he collects thing from around the world. it seems like a mix of the original museum of the weird concept mixed with the adventures club feeling.

AllyInWonderland

this in the middle of the first scene the old guy introduces himself and that he collects thing from around the world. it seems like a mix of the original museum of the weird concept mixed with the adventures club feeling.
Collecting things from around the world? And he has a tiny and mischevious partner. Hmmmm...... where have I heard that before? :p

coincidence?????? o_O

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Amazing effects but was a little underwhelmed by the story. Hoping it would be more creepy. Still impressive though.
That's how I feel about it. The effects are awesome, but I was confused about why it was a monkey, and what was going on.
I gotta say I loved the effects but I'm viewing it on an iPhone with no sound on, while I should be working.....

that said I love the effects but at the same time kind of hate the monkey thing. it's like in every scene so I guess it's an integral part of the story, but he bothers me for some reason.

Here's the pre-show. At the very least, it explains the monkey -

litaljohn

I Like the ride...THIS Is what should be Done to Journey Into Imagination...Give us a WOW Attraction..

I think I may be the only living soul who likes journey into imagination. I love figment, I live Eric idle, the ride was designe well enough that it moves the lines fairly well if there is any..... it was even better when Disney had themes to the lands and idle was tied I to honey I shrunk the audience.

then again te land used to have attractions based on preserving the land, using the land, and consuming productions grown from the land ( food rocks and nutrition and staying away from the garbage materials that were bad for ya) now its preserve the LAND. using the LAND and fly like a glider in the SKY (although I guess eventually over disneyLAND)

I can't wait for a few years to have the living seas with nemo and the cast of up

bhunt

I don't know why people have an issue with the monkey and why people want to see other disney characters in this attraction. I love the originality about the monkey. There was a time when disney rides didn't HAVE to have some element of one of their movies in it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom