I'm in. College Program here I come

cidhw95

Original Poster
As of today I have been accepted to the college program as my first choice operations. I can’t wait to be part of the magic that is Disney. Ideally I want to control the ride but I'll take anything near a ride. Well my rant is over. If any one can give me any words of advice as in your an alumni I would love to hear them. I am not in to alcohol that much so I’m going to ask for a wellness apartment even though ill be 21.

This is my first ever post long time reader. Yahoo I'm in.<O:p></O:p>

nicholas

First of all, welcome! :wave:

And second of all, congrats! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time! Let us know where you end up so we can look for you.

Wilt Dasney

Congratulations! Operations means you will almost definitely be operating some kind of attraction, although Parking falls under that umbrella, too.

You're going to have a great time. Go down with as much money as you can, since the first week or two will be a little tight. Take a car if you can, but don't sweat it if that's not an option...the busses all run just fine. Keep an open mind and realistic expectations and it will be an experience you always carry with you. Good luck!

MicBat

You've accepted a life changing experience! The CP definitely changed my life for the better. I had more fun than I thought was humanly possible! You'll have a BLAST!

egionet

Congrats! And I would suggest sicking with the non-wellness only because there is a huge chance you'll be stuck with kids that are 18. And even though that's not horrible, the maturity level is not the same at all. My apartment (non-wellness) drank maybe once or twice in 7 months (one time because our really bad roommate moved out). Good luck, have fun!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom