I'm hip with the trends!!

Invero

Original Poster
Well folks...

I am no longer the last person in Orlando to have a Mobile Phone. I finally broke down and bought one! YAY!!!!

I got a SonyEricsson T68i... it's a "NextGen" phone for use on the latest and greatest networks... color screen, mini-camera attatchment, and, as if they couldn't top that accessory... a wireless BlueTooth headset! I am LOVING this phone... woo hoo :)

Attachments

• gpd_2936_1500_0_1016.jpg
    gpd_2936_1500_0_1016.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 125

tenchu

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
Well folks...

I am no longer the last person in Orlando to have a Mobile Phone. I finally broke down and bought one! YAY!!!!

I got a SonyEricsson T68i... it's a "NextGen" phone for use on the latest and greatest networks... color screen, mini-camera attatchment, and, as if they couldn't top that accessory... a wireless BlueTooth headset! I am LOVING this phone... woo hoo :)

You're enthusiastic until you realise people can constantly be in touch with you.

They're talking to me, constantly talking, the voices, they speak to me... can't you hear them?????

:wave:

The_CEO

Well folks...

Why don't you post your cell #.. So we can " test it out ". hehe

itsalways420

Well folks...

And you wasted no expense. Only the best for you I guess. Welcome to the 21st Century... CONGRATS

Main Street USA

I've actually seen those for free on amazon with a plan. Now THAT's a good deal!:)

and yes, congrats on whooshing into the 20th century!:lol: :D

Monorail Lime

Badical!

I love the technology in cell phones but I am trying very hard to put off getting one as long as possible. I know as soon as I get one they'll bring out some wild new technology that blows it away. I really want one with internet and stuff like they have in Japan and it looks like our phones are almost there so maybe I'll give in soon...

BRER STITCH

I was happy too......

Then I started getting the monthly bill!!!

:hurl:

Use it wisely. Ironically, the best advice I can offer is: DON'T GIVE OUT YOUR NUMBER TO ANYONE!!!

:lol:

markymark

Nice 'phone - i just bought mw wife this one. It is so cool - it has a built in digital camera, and the coolest downloadable (?) games (Space Invaders, Pacman etc.)

Attachments

• sharp_gx10_350[1].jpeg
    sharp_gx10_350[1].jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 42

darthdarrel

Originally posted by hmppan
Congrats Tyler now the ppl you dont like to talk to will be able to contact you any time they want.

HEHEHE :D
Congrats Tyler!
I love mt cell phone I have a nokia,but I got myself a differant cover plate then the one that came with it!:D

Invero

Original Poster
Originally posted by hmppan
Congrats Tyler now the ppl you dont like to talk to will be able to contact you any time they want.

Exactly why they have the built in "Send to Voicemail" feature :)

Blizz

Well since we are showing off our new cell phones....

I just got this, its the Motorola i95cl. It is with Nextel so I now have Direct Connect.

Attachments

• i95cl_m.jpg
    i95cl_m.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 19

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom