I'm going through DIsney withdrawal!

Pippa

Hi, my name is Pippa and I too am a disneyholic. My next trip is in 2 months :sohappy: but that will have to get me through another 2 years as I can only afford it every other year but you guys on the boards are the best therapy ever!!!

Long live WDWMagic!!!!!!!!

DanStat

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm a Disney-holic.

I got back in April and my next trip is in April. I'm starting to plan next month!

the-reason

Hola.Yo soy,, sorry that means, Hello.My name is Reggie W Hughes(the-reason) and I love disney too.My next trip is after christmas in december, 124 days countin down:sohappy:

In school, every time the teacher mention something about space, rollercoasters whatever thats so boring and gets my mind wondering else where, I always think about my next WDW trip, and I am already countin down the days. oh and my last trip was in july, and was the hardest time switching from perfect living to hardcore assignments and school, the only thing that keeps me going is knowing I'm going back in 124 days:sohappy: :sohappy: .

Joalovar

Hi my name is Joaquin and I'm a Disneyholic. I'm going to the world on 9/7 and can't wait to be there!!!

I usually go to WDW every year or two (I live in Merida, Mexico, located in the Yucatan Peninsula, Florida is right "in front of us").

After my next visit, I have plans to visit DL Paris next year and DL Cal in 2005 for the 50th aniv. because the only Disney parks I known are from WDW.

BigDreamer

Hi. I'm David and I'm a disney-holic. My last trip was yesterday and my next trip is tomorrow b/c i live in Florida!sohappy: (sorry...not to rub it in but i just feel so fortunate. My support goes out to all of you fellow disney-holics. There is no cure but there is hope :animwink: :

Maerj

Originally posted by marksniles
Hi my name is Mark and I'm also a Disneyholic!

I'm so bad that at work I have my laptop tuned into the dinsey channels on Live365.com!:D

Later,
Mark

Terry here... Disneyholic too... I listen to the Live 365 stations, watch the travel planning videos, etc. on a daily basis! I guess it is a sickness, but there are worse illnesses to have I suppose. Now if I can just get my hands on all the WDW park soundtracks, background music and Resort TV my journey to the Disney-side will be complete!

Oh! I also need that cool monorail with all the track and accessories! :D

Also... Mark, I am assuming that you made the fireworks Mickey head in Photoshop right? It looks pretty cool!

marksniles

Original Poster
No - that pic was taken with a little old 35 mm camera on one of the nights we saw Illuminations. I was so surprized to see it when I developed the film! It's really cool!

mkepcotmgmak

Hi, I'm Josh...

HI JOSH

Well, I think I have all of you beat so far...

I have been a huge fan of Disney, and I have visited the parks only 4 times... (first when I was 15, and now I am 21) I went on the college program back in January of this year and WORKED for the mouse, (in the MK which is the most magical place on earth) and now I am back home... I know some of you will not understand this, but fellow Disney CPS know what I am talking about. When you leave Disney after being a Cast Member (assuming that you had an enjoyable experience, and you are one of the CPs who believe in Disney Magic), you go into a depression... HONESTLY. I mean, you live in a world where all day you make people feel special, help make dreams come true, and it is a job of service, but you feel like you are the star in an acting role where your role is not service, but a job of pure magic. Making a child smile by treating them as a princesses, or a space ranger, or by giving exclusive help to any one individual or family really makes your heart and your soul feel good. I guess I can explain it like this... at Disney, people look forward, and expect to be treated the way that CMs treat you, after Disney training, you can't hardly help but take those Disney ways of life back to another job in East Texas... if i am overly friendly to some people, or go out of my way to help somebody here, they look at me crazy. My friends think I am crazy, my family thinks I am crazy, they just don't understand. You are surrounded by magic, and fun, and smiles all day everyday, and you feel like you are making a difference for the better in WDW, but here in TX, (not just tx) you feel out of place, and lost in a world where you still point with two fingers, or you smile and say hello to everyone you see... your boss isn't a mouse, but a mean cold hearted person, who thinks Disney is imaginary, and there is no such thing as pixie dust or talking rats... this HONESTLY puts you into a depression... which is why i am going back on the CP, in january!!!!

Maerj

That is REALLY cool about the Mickey fireworks picture!

Josh, we non-CM Disney fans go through Disney Depression too! I heard somewhere that there are psychologists who have actually diagnosed people with it.

mkepcotmgmak

are you serious about he psychologist thing? I honestly believe that there may be something to that...
I knew coming home was hard, becuase when you leave home, and return, you think things will be different and stuff, but I really miss working for Disney, and I want to work there for the rest of my life... and I want a Disney wife, not a cartoon, but someone who shares in my passion... anyway, i didn't mean that I think that non CMS don't have the same feelings, I shouldn't have said I have ya'll beat, but I really do miss the place, and i have a fantastic job now, but I really did go through a strong depression when I got home from working for the best place in the world...

- picks up box of kleenex and passes one to all subscribers to this thread, then says to everyone... at least this is not AA - ... lol

Maerj

yeah, i knew what you were saying there, its cool. And yes, I DID hear the psychologist thing... maybe I will do a search on it to see if there is anything on the net about it. I don't think that there is a cure for it, that's for sure.

mkepcotmgmak

dreaming is a great cure for it!
pop in a cd from the parks, or make a screensaver with your favorite pictures, or fail a college class from daydreaming about disney all day... lol... not a complete cure, but imagination sure seems to help on those hard days... lol...

rokcandy

LoL @ your CP post Josh...I can believe that 100%...and I will probably experience that change in work ethics AND depression both after I do the CP in the spring...or fall depending. So yes I'm another Disneyholic named Nik who lives w/ a family of Disneyholics and lives in a house w/ 1000's of Disney toys and lives @ WDW for about a week every year. Let's just say that my future husband will have to like the place somewhat, or it isn't going to work...:lol:

tammycooley

:wave: Hello! My name is Tammy and I am a Disneyaholic as well!! My last trip was May of this year and my next one sadly isnt until June of 2005. I sit here quietly at work staring at all my Disney toys on my desk dreaming of my next trip and planning in my head what all I want to do. I have a 5 year old son who is following right in his mommys footsteps!!! :lol:

jutz53

Hi, My name is Judi and I can't believe my DH and I are Disneyholics. Our first trip was seven years ago to surprise our grandson, I was a young 49 and we have gone every May since. It has only been 3 months since we got back and we can't wait until next May 6th for the next trip, just booked last friday. I visit these sites every day, listen to cd's, make new wallpaper and screensavers, watch the video's we have taken each year. I have converted my DD's family and they are going too. The nicest people I have met are Disneyholics.

LouDisney

I am Lisa and I am a Disneyholic too!
My next trip is not until May and somedays I can't stand it, I want to be there now!!...lol

I find ways to pass time by listening to Live365 at work. I come here. I watch my Disney movies.

Hank Scorpio

I'm Dan, and I am a Disney-holic.

However, my next mouse fix is in 5 days time!!

It's been five years since I was last there mind, as you don't get to go that often when you live in the UK, its just too far and too expensive to go every year!

P.S. what station on live365 is the best to listen to?

wdwfan65

Banned
I love Disney so much I got a part time job at our local Disney store,Happy to say I just got my 5 year pin.Anyway we cant get enough of Disney at our house everyroom in our house is Disney tastfully done .As soon as the kids graduate high school we are moving to Florida, WDW to work ,6 years to go.Untill then we are only able to go to WDW twice a year ,couldent do that without my cast discount.

wiskband

Disneyaholic here!!!!!!! I got back july first and thankfully I am a going back December 14 for the grand opening of pop century! When I get the disney blues I watch our home movies from there! We have been taping since our first visit back in 96 so we have alot of tapes to watch. Also Planning your next trip no matter when it is could be fun. My goal is to eventually stay at each hotel and each at each resturant. So I get my calender out and start planning the days we;ll be there. It doesnt always work out the way I plan but it is fun planning.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom