I'm going through DIsney withdrawal!

Gucci65

Hi, I'm Ruby Anne and I am a Disneyholic as well. Last trip in July, next trip in December.

In between I try to make $$$$$ in order to be able to go on my next trip.

This site is the best place for the disney blues!! Thanks to everyone on the boards:wave:

wiskband

Originally posted by Gucci65
Hi, I'm Ruby Anne and I am a Disneyholic as well. Last trip in July, next trip in December.

In between I try to make $$$$$ in order to be able to go on my next trip.

This site is the best place for the disney blues!! Thanks to everyone on the boards:wave:
I TOO work for Disney...My hubby makes a good living but not good enought to go twice a year I picked up a job just for my vacations and just about every cent goes into my Disney account. I also got the kids hooked,,,,,we save our change all year they change it into Disney dollars and we make seperate envelopes.. at the parks if they want something they can buy it! :sohappy:
Its now our way of life!!!!!

LaughingPlace

Hi, I'm Jeanne and I'm a Disney-holic. My last trip was 12 months ago *sob* and my next trip is going be sometime between December and February...depending on when me and my husband can get some time off. To pass the time, I look at sites (been doing that ALOT lately, am doing it right now from work), listen to CDs....(I have the theme park music on my latest, THAT is a huge help), watch movies, and read my animation books, of which I have many.

Honestly, though, the planning can be so fun....we would really love to stay at the Boardwalk. Originally, it was going to be Coronado Springs, but I can't get the BW out of my head, and we have been bitten by the deluxe resort bug, having stayed at AKL last time and loving every second. Its really too bad they don't have a dog-friendly hotel, though, the worst part about planning our trip is figuring out what to do with our Yorkie and Maltese. They cannot be boarded because they are treated holistically and hence do not receive vaccinations. The last time we dropped them off with my office manager and it was a total disaster. I guess I need to leave them with a holistic vet or pay someone to move in my apartment! Argh!

Enderikari

About Disney Withdrawal:

I fully believe that I have an internal battery that runs on wonder, magic, and imagination. I know when its been too long since I've been to disney, because I stop looking at the world in that certain special way. Thats when I plan to take a weekend, stay with friends in Kissimmee, and recharge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom