I'm going for my birthday!!!!!

diznyboyz

So I was finally able to pull it off. I am going for my birthday 10/24. My trip will be 10/23-10/26. Short but oh so sweet. Free dining, Food and Wine Festival and a MNSSHP. I am going to be in heaven overload. I can't wait. :inlove:

Hey, my birthday October 25th. Celebrate for me too! Happy Birthday and Happy Disney Trip! :happy:

IWantMyMagicBand

So I was finally able to pull it off. I am going for my birthday 10/24. My trip will be 10/23-10/26. Short but oh so sweet. Free dining, Food and Wine Festival and a MNSSHP. I am going to be in heaven overload. I can't wait. :inlove:
That's my son's birthday too! He'll be 5! We are going to Disneyland Paris 21 - 25. We were originally meant to be at WDW but have postponed until next year for SDMT. Doing Halloween next year too :) Have a magical birthday!!!

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
That's my son's birthday too! He'll be 5! We are going to Disneyland Paris 21 - 25. We were originally meant to be at WDW but have postponed until next year for SDMT. Doing Halloween next year too :) Have a magical birthday!!!

Thanks!! Wow Disneyland Paris. I hope you have a wonderful time as well and I hope your son has a wonderful birthday as well!!!

jkl2000

I'll be there the same week, celebrating my birthday too! Happy Birthday. Another Libra? We're the best!

FettFan

Three Days. Four Parks.

You're already doing Epcot and MK.

DAK vs DHS. Which one are you skipping?

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
Three Days. Four Parks.

You're already doing Epcot and MK.

DAK vs DHS. Which one are you skipping?

Well haven't really thought about it. To me DAK is a half day park for me so I will probably split the 2 parks into one day. I only go for EE and Dinosaur really. And DHS I go for ToT and RRnC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom