I'm getting married at WDW!

moonchild

Original Poster
:sohappy: well, we asked out families last night if they think it would be possible for them to be there, and they all said YES! I can't believe its really going to happen! we are lookin at December of 2003. any advice is welcome!

Sheri

congratulations! :sohappy: Lucky! hehe
Don't have any advice though, sorry, hehe, I haven't really gotten the whole "wedding experience" thing yet :D

Camelot

Wow...That is wonderful, moonchild

Congratulations and may you have a MAGICAL wedding...

(I am so excited for you! :sohappy: )

Coronado

My advice.....next time you are there, check out everything, take a lot of pictures of the pavilion, talk personally to the planners.... decide what you want and don't want....be sure to check out the coach ride to the site.....you can talk to the guy that drives the coach.... he is also one of the horsedrawn streetcar drivers His name name is Bill....he finishes up about 12:30 at the barn next to the firehouse in MK.

Main Street USA

I hope this is all because of the pics I posted of my Disney wedding!:) You will be assigned a wedding planner to walk you through everything. She will make it real easy on you. My advice......DO NOT sweat the small things in this wedding. The biggest mistake people make is trying to make it perfect. Roll with the things that go wrong and laugh at them, they will all become part of your memories.(and make good stories) Let your planner do her job, she will be the one making things happen, thats whats she's there for.

melittahauser

Moonchild
Congratulations how exciting and wonderfl. I wouldn't think of a better and happier place to get married. I saw a show once about weddings at WDW and I cried my eyes out, so romantic and beautiful. Have the journey of your life.
Melitta

MarknSue

Congratulations Moonchild, you are going to have the wedding of your dreams. We got married there and it really was a fairytale wedding, you don't have to worry about a thing, disney will take care of everything :D In fact every time we go I wish we were doing it all over again :D

figmentmom

Congratulations!!! Don't sweat the small stuff - everything will go beautifully - and start printing that green stuff in your basement now, 'cause you're gonna need a lot of it (only kidding a little...) Congratulations again!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom