Im Back, And Have A Couple Of...............questions

Kadee

Thanks for the pic, Mike. The lions do not have much room to run around, do they? I can understand why they want to keep them in the view of the guests, but they need room to roam and run. Does anyone know if they get a chance to do this anywhere? I noticed the trail into a building. I assume that is where they are put for the night.

TomorrowlandTyler

askmike1 said:
Here is an ariel shot of the Lion area...
test121um.jpg

Wow, I never knew how they did that, I knew there had to be some kind of barrier...

Thanks for the picture:)

Debbie

tillman1 said:
Hello Everyone And Good Evening,

1st I Want To Thank Everyone For Answering All The Question I Had Before I Left They Helped Out Alot.

My Trip Was Very Good And I Love It Myself, My Husband And My 2 Kids 3 Son, 5 Daughter.

We Had A Ball My Son Only Likeed The Light, Motors Action Show He Was Scared And Cried The Whole Trip Except To See The Car Show And Mickey He Was Misserable. My Daughter Did Everything You Can Think Of And Took Alot Of Character Pictures She Enjoyed Her Self Alot.

Now My Questions Are :

1. Why Does The Spaceship Earth Ride Feel Soo Looooonnng I Thought It Was Faster Than That
2. Where To Find A Dole Whip I Couldn't Find One At All And No One Could Help Me What Do They Look And Taste Like
3. Stitch, Stitch, Oh Boy Stitch I Hate To Say It But. That Ride Sucks! Get It Out Of There! Even My Daughter Said, Thats It!

4. Country Bears Needs Alot Of Work And Maybe It Needs To Be Removed Too I Mean It Was Like 20 Of Us There For The Show. Ummmmmmmmmmm
5. How Much Space Is Between The Lion And Us (animal Kingdom, Safari)
6. Is It Me Or Are All The Kiddy Rides Not Kiddy Rides, I Mean Everything Is By Height And Very Dark

Other Than That We Had Fun And Are Planning Our Next Trip................................................................................................................................with Out The Kids

Good to see you had a good time! For your questions:
1. Did the ride feel so long because a)you needed to use the ladies room? b)your son couldn't get off fast enough? this is one ride I hope Disney never touches; I still love smelling the coals by where the monk is sleeping
2)Although I've never had a Dole Whip in my 25+ trips; I believe it's in Adventureland. By the way everyone posts here, I think I'll have to try one next time
3)Stitch? Hey, ya gotta try everything once!
4)Country Bears offers a great respite from the heat in summertime; I get a power nap in everytime I go!
5)Don't know much about Animal Kingdom, but the boss here loves the Lodge, so I might need to spend some time around there next trip
6)when my guys were little we did family rides that we could all enjoy and husband and I did the parent swap for the attractions we HAD to see. As soon as Jr. would stiffen up in a dark ride, we knew for that particular trip, we'd had to modify our plans. No big deal, I'd go stroll with him and enjoy the landscaping and play with him/ my husband would take the others and ride stuff.

Planning a trip without the kids? :sohappy: it took my husband and I eleven years to achieve that, but it was a great place to recharge our batteries and honeymoon :wave:

askmike1

biggbird5182 said:
Hey! Where did you get that photo? I've been looking on Google Earth and Microsoft Live and stuff, but I can't find AK!
Go here.
Kadee said:
Thanks for the pic, Mike. The lions do not have much room to run around, do they? I can understand why they want to keep them in the view of the guests, but they need room to roam and run. Does anyone know if they get a chance to do this anywhere? I noticed the trail into a building. I assume that is where they are put for the night.
Lions sleep for 20 hours a day, and being that the safari closes fairly early, I'm guessing they have time to roam after the safari is closed.

Agent1964fem

Some comments :

Stitches Great Escape---after experiencing Alien Encounter I haven't bothered.
Country Bear Jamboree we went last year the beginning for August and it was packed to the gills.
Dole Whip I've never had the pleasure of haveing one at Disney --yet/ but the are scrumptious!

William Marsden

4. Country Bears Needs Alot Of Work And Maybe It Needs To Be Removed Too I Mean It Was Like 20 Of Us There For The Show. Ummmmmmmmmmm

I'm not a huge fan of the Country Bears, however, they were already taken out at Disneyland to make way for Winnie the Pooh. If the Bears were taken out of WDW, I'm afraid they would be relegated to Never Never Land along with 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. I remember when the Country Bears were brand new in the late 60's or early 70's at Disneyland. I remember how my parents, who could be pretty serious, laughed and enjoyed them. Though the attraction isn't on my "must see" list, I would miss it alot. Sorry, I'm just an old sentimental fool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom