I'm a Disney Dream Job Finalist- Vote for me!

SpeedFigure

Original Poster
Hullo Everyone,
Once again I'm in dire need of your help! (Much more than for the PetSmart Contest) Disney came out with a contest to celebrate their new theme "Year of a Million Dreams". They are holding a contest right now where you can win your Dream Job for Disney for 1 day, with 5 jobs to apply for. I, of course, applied for the Princess In Waiting job. I was selected from hundreds of videos to be a Top 20 Princess In Waiting Finalist. From March 6th-30th everyone must go vote at http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/dream-job-applicant.asp?jtid=5&ytid=KznRyhC1geE

(if that link doesn't work, go to http://www.careerbuilder.com/disneydreamjobs/home.asp and click on "Princess In Waiting". I am the 3rd video on the top, dressed as Cinderella standing by a tree.)

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! The voting system is an open ended voting. So you can repeat your votes OVER AND OVER!! DO NOT hit enter when submitting your vote, it will NOT count as a vote, you must click Vote! Make sure the watch the video quite a few times as well-- video views count as well as the votes!!!

I am begging you, PLEASE vote as much and as often as possible and spread the word to EVERYONE you know. Dedicate an hour each day if you feel the need to help me make my dream come true.

They select 5 Grand Prize Winners in each Category to go live their dream job for 1 day. Please help me FINALLY fulfill my Disney dream of being a Princess. I have a 1 in 4 chance of winning, but don't just count me as a shoe-in- EVERYONE needs to vote in this nation-wide contest!

I know your wondering what the Grand prize all includes: a 4 day/3 night trip to Disneyland for me and my family- all expenses paid. Then one of those days I 'work' for Disney and all dressed up perform my duty of Princess In Waiting. They don't let you know exactly what you do for the job until you win. Of course I do invite EVERYONE to go to Disneyland with me while I perform my Dream Job... if I win.

So once again Please help me be a Princess!! Forward this email to all your friends, family, co-workers, networks, blogs, websites....everyone and everything! Only you can help make my Dream finally come true.

I also, HIGHLY recommend you vote for these people in the other categories:
Pirate Apprentice: William Bean "Pirate to Principal"
Jungle Cruise Skipper: "Check Out His Chin" Chin Skipper

Thank you so so so so much!!!! I appreciate all your love, support and friendship!
JorDan Leigh Tripp

Uponastar

Yay!
Your video is adorable and I think you've got a great shot at it!
I'll vote for you every time I have a spare minute!
Good luck!

EDIT: You too Kennygman!

SpeedFigure

Original Poster
Hi Kenny,
Don't worry, sorry I forgot to put you on that email, I made it a few weeks ago....Left out and kept in a few things I shouldn't of. I'm voting for you AND the Pirate Principal. I'm alternating my votes...I'm even voting for one of the other princess ones! haha For the next 24 days, that's all i'm doing is voting and rotating things around.

Hummer1676

Dang... People really get into this. Its like watching some exhibitionist. They rope thier kids into it and everything. HAHA

Good job to everyone though. I wish they had a postion to fill at Epcot.

figment1985

I'll def keep you guys in mind! These videos are great. I've been watching the Butler/Maid ones and they are sooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!

mousebymarriage

Don't worry Kenny you have my vote too. Every time I vote for Jordan I will vote for you. By the way, great traumatized child moment!:D Good Luck!

SpeedFigure

Original Poster
Thank you for all the support and votes!! This is such an exciting contest! Remember to let all your friends and families know about it. Vote as often as you'd like!

figment1985

Yeah you two are alot better than most of the pirates/princesses. I do think there is more competition in the Haunted Mansion butler/maid poll. This is a good thing for you two though!!!!

Don't forget to vote for Ricky for Haunted Mansion butler! He is the podcast guy for Inside the magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom