I'm a Disney Dream Job Finalist- Vote for me!

Frosty689

One of my biggest pet peeves is groveling. So, no, I will NOT vote for you, nor anyone else who you "recommend" that I vote for.

No, it is not "very important." It might be "very important" to you, but certainly not to me. The world will not end if you do not win.

No, I will not dedicate an hour of my important time to waste. Maybe you should offer to pay the people that will dedicate an hour to you. That's the way the world works you know.

No, I will not forward this to my family, friends, co-workers, blogs, "everyone, and everything." That is considered SPAM, and in reality, so is your post.

I'm going to say that was a "tad-bit" disrespectul and ignorant. If you have an opinion fine, but if your going to speak your opinion you may want to put it in a less hurtful form. Secondly, most of us on here have dreams, and goals and were not afraid to be open with other disney fans. As a Disney fan, you should respect peoples dreams and aspirations. Grow up.

mousebymarriage

Tac & Josh, I don't think it's groveling or sad to ask for votes, a better explination would be....campaigning, just think of Jordan and Kenny as WDW politicians:D

Just remember I may have "tried" it but, I never inhaled!:lookaroun

kennygman

I went and looked at those Dream job videos. I thought everyone did a good job and good luck. But to those who are basically posting a cry for votes is just plain sad. This is not high school. Just play the game. Im not going to vote for people crying for me to vote for them. Speed skater and others. The best one anyways we all know is snow white with the flowers. Im having all my people vote for who they like the best, not for people crying for a vote. Thanks
josh

This is why I love living in America. Each of us are entitled to voice our opinions! Even though I don't agree.

kennygman

Tac & Josh, I don't think it's groveling or sad to ask for votes, a better explination would be....campaigning, just think of Jordan and Kenny as WDW politicians:D

Just remember I may have "tried" it but, I never inhaled!:lookaroun

That's fine by me. Jordanrella and I aren't even in the same category. I support her bid for Princess and throw votes toward her regularly.

captcanada

That's fine by me. Jordanrella and I aren't even in the same category. I support her bid for Princess and throw votes toward her regularly.
I'm not in any catagory.
So I threw votes to both of you.
Though, I admit...Kennygman got more from me.
Just cuz I love the video.
"I've seen no dubloons!" ;)
Classic!
Stealing Mickey from the little girl.....
Awesome!

Kennyg: See if you can get a drinking contest between Capt Hook, and Capt Jack Sparropw. I'd love to see that!
Then, at the end, ask : "Why's the rum gone?" ;)

kennygman

I'm not in any catagory.
So I threw votes to both of you.
Though, I admit...Kennygman got more from me.
Just cuz I love the video.
"I've seen no dubloons!" ;)
Classic!
Stealing Mickey from the little girl.....
Awesome!

Kennyg: See if you can get a drinking contest between Capt Hook, and Capt Jack Sparropw. I'd love to see that!
Then, at the end, ask : "Why's the rum gone?" ;)

Thanks Capt! I'm glad you liked the video. The judges scores that got us to the finals for pirate were divided into 4 parts: Entertaining, humorous, character/personality and originality. I tried to go toward the silly humor. My baby said she'll forgive me if she gets to visit Cinderella. I said, would you like to meet "Jordanrella" too. She asked who and I showed her JorDan's video and she asked if she was Cinderella's sister. Too funny.

"He might be the worst pirate I've ever seen!":lookaroun

SpeedFigure

Original Poster
Too cute!! Of course she can meet me!
Time to start voting for you.....I'm try dedicate an hour each day to voting for each of my favorites. I have the time on my hands...

kennygman

I just voted again.....I hope you all get the cahnce to come to Disneyland!

Me thanks be t' ye!

castyerlot.jpg

kellabelle

Need a few votes here as well!!

If you have a few votes extra please vote for my DH for Pirate! He is Greybeard the Pirate! We don't have anything setup as elaborate as Kenny, but I think he be a great Pirate!!! The link to his video is below my sig!

Thanks!

kennygman

If you have a few votes extra please vote for my DH for Pirate! He is Greybeard the Pirate! We don't have anything setup as elaborate as Kenny, but I think he be a great Pirate!!! The link to his video is below my sig!

Thanks!

Welcome to WDWMAGIC! You've found a great place to call home.

I be a wishin' ya fair winds and full sails!

castyerlot.jpg

RSoxNo1

For those of you that were against the groveling, that's pretty much how the contest was set up, to promote such behavior. There are those of us that don't have own websites like Rickey Brigante to help promote our videos (not that Ricky's needed promoting, his video is very well done).

I agree that you should vote for the video that you think is best, but if you view all twenty videos in a category and vote for just one, you're still helping the other twenty.

As for multiple views, my understanding is that it's linked to each IP address, so no matter how many times you view on the same computer it will only count as one view. Where the bulk of us need assistance is not just the views, but also the votes.

With that said, here's my groveling pitch. Please view my video and judge for yourself. It may not be the best video quality, but I stand by the corny humor and my ability to be an excellent Jungle Cruise Skipper. Thanks for viewing and voting everyone!

bannernh3.jpg

DisneyRules

I Wish everyone could win

I really give credit to all of the entrants and wish they all could win.Alot of hard work and some real fans have created some very funny,scary,and cool entries.I just voted for my favorites and here they are.....For Pirate CaptainTony,Dante(she is VERY GOOD),Alexander,KennyG,and Pirate Zack.
For Jungle Cruise Skipper,Skipper Bret(Funny),MissDisWis,TimGrassi,JasonfromFl,and TheDeans5.

The last Dream Job, HauntedMansionButler,Butlerette?:) is the best.Can't be too funny(like Pirate),but should be scary in a good way.
I like a few of them ALOT,but my favorite was that guy Tim's(with the cool Haunted Mansion backround),video.His is the most like a butler at the HauntedMansion.He looks so into the character like he is having fun and has a cool voice and look.He really impressed me.There are a few other good ones,TheMadameLeottaMom(head in globe)is cool.
And also MikeSwine,(macaroni night butler)as well.These three also seem like regular,cool people which is what a Disney cast member should be.Fun,friendly,happy and easygoing. Good luck everyone!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom