Illuminations

DisneyBound

I apologize if this has been asked a million times before. Where is the best place to sit for Illuminations? Should we get reservations at a restaurant or is there a better place to sit? The book says you can see from Rose & Crown and Cantina de San Angel but what's best to do? TIA

WDWFREAK53

I didn't even know that they did the Star Spangled Banner at the end of it!!! If anyone has audio or video of it can you please post it or PM me? Thanks a bunch!

Upvote 0

Justin149

heres a tip

last time i saw ROE, this is what i did.

Thier is a vip viewing area, i thick its in England, in the back of a pub/resteraunt. Im not exactly sure what its called, but anyay, their is usually a CM guarding the enterance. So i just went up to him and politely asked if it wasnt too crowded , if we can get into the vip area. He was hesitant at first, but told us to hang around for like 20 min, ended up talking to the CM, found out he was the guy in charge of EPCOT media relations, im getting sidetracking, anyway he let us in , and it was a great unobstructed view of ROE. I tried it again the next day, with a different cm working the Entrance, and he let us in as well. Its defeintely worth trying out.

-Justin

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom