Illuminations Torches Not Working on 5/22

WDW Monorail

And Blue Octopi... is that really what they're called?

I'm fairly sure that is what they are called, but I'm not an expert.

Right...And what are peonies/mums?:lookaroun:lol::lookaroun

A peony would look like this...

Peonies are probably the most commonly seen fireworks.

Here are mums:

Several of them are used in Wishes including a couple of 10 inch brocade diadem mums.

EPCOT Explorer

I'm fairly sure that is what they are called, but I'm not an expert.

A peony would look like this...

Peonies are probably the most commonly seen fireworks.

Here are mums:

Several of them are used in Wishes including a couple of 10 inch brocade diadem mums.
Ah, so regular looking fireworks...

This is a interesting topic...*looks up list of Firework names*

The JRT

Update on the earth barge: most of North America and South America was out last night. Seemed like some on the fireworks were missing and one of the speakers by the IG was not working. Other than that (and some music syncing issues), it was decent.

EPCOT Explorer

Update on the earth barge: most of North America and South America was out last night. Seemed like some on the fireworks were missing and one of the speakers by the IG was not working. Other than that (and some music syncing issues), it was decent.

:( Hope the barge is OK...I thought the OTHER side was having problems.:rolleyes::(

Care to elaborate what fireworks were missing/out of synch?

hpyhnt 1000

Hm. can you offer more specifics by any chance? Either way, still having some issues it would seem...

hpyhnt 1000

Well, at least the globe is back up and running with all its continents working, and Chaos is in excellent shape. :) Celebration has gotten a bit worse though, and why was that one syncrolite not changing colors? :veryconfu Still room for improvement I guess.

EPCOT Explorer

Well, at least the globe is back up and running with all its continents working, and Chaos is in excellent shape. :) Celebration has gotten a bit worse though, and why was that one syncrolite not changing colors? :veryconfu Still room for improvement I guess.

Yeah, it looks like Celebration slipped again.:(

Everything else was VERY nice though!:sohappy: Didn;t see that synchrolight, though...I'll check.

techiegsy

And there was much, much rejoicing!:lol::sohappy:

Thanks for the vid, too. Show looks to be pretty synched as well. The opening shells/peonis/mums look bigger.

Agreed :sohappy:

Was worried it would still be out for my trip. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong... but not putting money on it, the show is sadly showing its age.

hpyhnt 1000

Yeah, it looks like Celebration slipped again.:(

Everything else was VERY nice though!:sohappy: Didn;t see that synchrolight, though...I'll check.

Yeah, its just those star shpaed ones; one outta six as far as them being together just ain't going to do it. :( Everything else is great in Celebration, apart from losing two ring shells during that sequence, but thats ust a freak thing that happens time to time.

Also, is it just me, or do some of the shells seem to be igniting a little low, especially Home with those waterfalls? Its a bit odd. :shrug:

Still, overall, good to have all the right product back and certainly not the worst I've seen as far as the show goes.

EPCOT Explorer

Yeah, its just those star shpaed ones; one outta six as far as them being together just ain't going to do it. :( Everything else is great in Celebration, apart from losing two ring shells during that sequence, but thats ust a freak thing that happens time to time.

Also, is it just me, or do some of the shells seem to be igniting a little low, especially Home with those waterfalls? Its a bit odd. :shrug:

Still, overall, good to have all the right product back and certainly not the worst I've seen as far as the show goes.

I think that's the issue with the all the issues in the show.:shrug: The ignition time seems to vary with the product from shell, to shell. Something that's not Disney's fault...to my understanding. But I do think that Disney can demand a better product, because all the shows back in 2000-2003ish were pretty good.

Rob562

Agreed :sohappy:

Was worried it would still be out for my trip. Hopefully nothing else goes wrong... but not putting money on it, the show is sadly showing its age.

Same here. We arrive a week from tomorrow for my roommate's first-ever visit. RoE will be one of the first things he'll see on the trip (after dinner at Le Cellier and a pint at the Rose & Crown, of course :lol: )

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom