Illuminations & Tapestry of Dreams Parade

cindy-rella

I would like to know where is the best place to be in the World Showcase to see both Tapestry of Dreams Parade and Illuminations. Please give me your opinions and experiences. Thanks! :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by cindy-rella
I would like to know where is the best place to be in the World Showcase to see both Tapestry of Dreams Parade and Illuminations. Please give me your opinions and experiences. Thanks! :)

I like to sit at one of the tables across from the snack stand in Africa at WS to watch Tapestry. They keep blocking off my old favorite places for watching Illuminations, so I'm hesitant to recomend any! :mad:

Upvote 0

Tramp

Re: Re: Illuminations & Tapestry of Dreams Parade

Originally posted by marciahahn

They keep blocking off my old favorite places for watching Illuminations, so I'm hesitant to recomend any! :mad:

You have no right to be mad! It's been proven over and over that you can't see illuminations from the men's restrooms. Find a new place, please....I don't feel comfortable peeing with you staring at me. Trust me, it doesn't illuminate!:eek:

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Illuminations & Tapestry of Dreams Parade

Originally posted by Tramp

You have no right to be mad! It's been proven over and over that you can't see illuminations from the men's restrooms. Find a new place, please....I don't feel comfortable peeing with you staring at me. Trust me, it doesn't illuminate!:eek:

Hey, now...there's the tramp we know and love! :)

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

We had a great veiw from the terrace at the Rose and Crown, the food wasn't up to much, but the veiw made up for it, but be prepared to spend eight hours on a three course meal in order to hang on to the table. We did this by drinking fifteen cups of coffee, so like Marcia I ended up watching the illuminations from the restrooms also.;)

Upvote 0

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by Beauty and the
We had a great veiw from the terrace at the Rose and Crown, the food wasn't up to much, but the veiw made up for it, but be prepared to spend eight hours on a three course meal in order to hang on to the table. We did this by drinking fifteen cups of coffee, so like Marcia I ended up watching the illuminations from the restrooms also.;)

15 cups of coffee? Heck, I just kept ordering 1/2 yards of beer! ;) (Still spent most of the show in the LADIES room, Tramp...of course, you were probably too inebriated to notice! ;))

My husband & I just keep ordering the cheese & fruit platters, drinks, and "think" about our entree. We can drag things out for hours, but only if we're staying at the Boardwalk, Beach, or Yacht Club resorts.

Upvote 0

Stellajack

Premium Member
My husband and I really enjoy the piazza at Italy along with a cup of cappuccino! Yeah, we know there are better viewing sites, but this is our ABSOLUTE favorite. Can hardly wait for 2002!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom