Illuminations Question

yankspy

It depends on which way the smoke is blowing. I generally like either the international gateway area or somewhere around Germany.

krankenstein

There's a little island in front of Italy. If they do not have it closed for a special event, it is my favorite place to view the show. My back up position is in front of Germany.

hpyhnt 1000

To experience as many effects as possible (lasers, the earth globe, the pavilion effects), the best place to be is in World Showcase Plaza (at the entrance bewteen WS and FW). From this vantage point, you can see all of WS infront of you, and best see everything that happens in the show.

michelek73

Original Poster
Illuminations

Excellant...thank you all. It helps me consider where we might get dinner ressies so that we are close to a good spot when dinner is over.

LoriMistress

Check for the winds to see where the smoke is blowing. But DH and I always pick the smoking section that's between China & Germany. Beautiful view.

yankspy

To experience as many effects as possible (lasers, the earth globe, the pavilion effects), the best place to be is in World Showcase Plaza (at the entrance bewteen WS and FW). From this vantage point, you can see all of WS infront of you, and best see everything that happens in the show.
I do like that area too if they do not have it roped off.

dove_

i agree with the international gateway, especially if you manage to wrangle a spot sitting on that front porch area. (and if everyone agrees to sit!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom