IllumiNations pre-show music loop

Cmdr_Crimson

Both loops are excellent... I suspect the new loop won't be nearly as good....
They'll Probably just play It's a Small World Extended version with each nationality singing until your ears bleed from giving up hearing....Fits the World Fantasyland Showcase and the "Celebration of Disney Songs" :rolleyes:
1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif

mikejs78

Premium Member
They'll Probably just play It's a Small World Extended version with each nationality singing until your ears bleed from giving up hearing....Fits the World Fantasyland Showcase and the "Celebration of Disney Songs" :rolleyes:
1237811334_crying-in-the-audience.gif
It's a Small World would fit better as the shows score than what they are doing ...

mikejs78

Premium Member
Sorry to bump an old thread. Just went out for a walk during lunch and listened to both loops back to back. They're honestly both just so good.

I'm going to be in Orlando next week for work. Hoping to sneak to Epcot to see Illuninations one last time. 😭

janoimagine

Ask and ye shall recieve..

7) The Bear - Artist: Nordic Roots from Scandinavia

9) Texas - Artist: Nordic Roots from Scandinavia
Just a tweak ...

7 - Should be Bierdna by Hedningarna
9 - is Texas but the artist is Wimme

I believe Nordic Roots is the title of a compilation album that you can get these titles on but not the actual band names.

KevinPage

Sorry to bump an old thread. Just went out for a walk during lunch and listened to both loops back to back. They're honestly both just so good.

I'm going to be in Orlando next week for work. Hoping to sneak to Epcot to see Illuninations one last time. 😭

I have Spotify and not all the songs are on this. And I don’t have a sub to Apple Music.

Can ya help a brother out (links, etc.)

Thanks 😎

ABQ

Just a tweak ...

7 - Should be Bierdna by Hedningarna
9 - is Texas but the artist is Wimme

I believe Nordic Roots is the title of a compilation album that you can get these titles on but not the actual band names.
Thanks for pointing that out. Now I've got 16 of the 19 songs on an Amazon music playlist of all things. The last 3 are proving hard to find.
If this would be helpful, this shows Song Title, Artist and Album as some of the info has proven a bit confusing:

Cmdr_Crimson

Thanks for pointing that out. Now I've got 16 of the 19 songs on an Amazon music playlist of all things. The last 3 are proving hard to find.
If this would be helpful, this shows Song Title, Artist and Album as some of the info has proven a bit confusing:
View attachment 383643

Youtube sometimes can surprise you...I found all 3...

30 Year Jig (live)

Inca Dance..

Appliachian Morning - John Williams

ABQ

Hmm. That doesn't sound like the song heard at this spot (unless it is an internal remix Disney had done)

You may be correct, as there is an Imeland album by Groupa, as well as a track title and that same track did appear on that Nordic Roots compilation release as well.

HoldenC

Bottom line is, Disney just needs to get all these artist to perform at Epcot itself for a live concert leading up to the final Illuminations show.
Too bad they couldn't book them in some Eat to the Beat concert slots

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom