Illuminations + Inauguration

Pongo

Original Poster
If anyone is watching the Presidential Inauguration on ABC, did you hear Illuminations as the music to open the broadcast at 9:30?

Weird! But cool! I wonder why they chose that music.

sarahwiggles99

I was just about to make a post about this! I'm so excited! I think it's perfect music for it, but I'm also wondering how they came up with that choice.

:D

schroder6452

I just turned to ABC right before the cutaway, heard the music and turned the volume up to make sure I wasn't hearing the music wrong. Then got on the comp to write about it. So cool they are using it for this! :sohappy:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Confession time...

When I first started reading the whole 'We Are One' thing they've been doing, I thought it said, 'We Go On'... I got realllllly excited! Now that would have been an Illuminations Inauguration. :lol:

COProgressFan

ABC News also used the Illuminations music for coverage of the Millennium and election coverage in 2000 and 2004. I'm glad they're using it again!

CoP

piratetreasure

They also played it during Good Morning America around 7:30 - 8:00. I was getting ready for school and I heard and i screamed "Illuminations!!!" like crazy.

PhotoDave219

If anyone is watching the Presidential Inauguration on ABC, did you hear Illuminations as the music to open the broadcast at 9:30?

Weird! But cool! I wonder why they chose that music.

Because they've used that music before in the past.... and that they're all part of the same company.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom