Ignorant and Rude CM's

In what way has a CM ever been rude or obnoxious to you?

• Ignorant

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Unaccepting of the fact that you know more than him/her.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Not knowing anything

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Know-it-all

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other ways to irritate that aren't listed

Votes: 10 34.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

col

we all have good and bad days.
no cast member has been nasty to me and if they where i would say something to them because at the end of the day where all the humans and each one of us deserves respect and there is a saying that goes with this saying but words will be crossed out.

lebeau

jedimaster1227 said:
All I Meant With This Thread Was To See If Anyone Else Had Ever Had Something Like This Happen To Them. This Is A Good Example For Those Of Us Who Do Want To Become Cm's So That We Know what Not To Do.

I think one of the reasons you are not getting the types of responses you are looking for is that you have not been very clear in describing what happened to you. Even with your clarifications, I can not tell what if anything the CM did wrong. At one point you said he was polite and cracking jokes. But later you describe him as loud and in your face.

The only thing I can tell for certain is that you asked a CM a question about things you read online and that you were displeased when the CM didn't agree with you. That's not something I can really see getting upset about unless the guy really did get loud and in your face.

Maybe it would help if you described exactly what it was you were upset about. Giving examples of what was said would probably help as well.

Saying you were upset because the CM would not acknowledge that you knew more than him probably won't cast you in the best light.

Enderikari

And to tell you the truth, you want to see real ignorance? Look at the Jedi Master's Sig Line... His call to action to save a character which A: isn't coming back. and B: was not removed at the behest of Michael Eisner.

You see, the internet is perhaps the worst thing to ever happen to Disney. The rumors and the stupidity that spreads as a result of any imbecile who is able to string two words together (Jim Hill, Kevin Yee) and is projecting their own fatalistic interpretation of the World (both the real world and WDW), is absolutely mind-boggling. Believe me, I hear on a daily basis those infamous words "I read on the internet that..." and I get simply disgusted. Let me put it to you this way, the "information" whatever that information is, that you have on any SSE changes are bogus. I don't care if they came from the mouth of an Imagineer you have tied up in your parents basement, THEY ARE BOGUS. And when someone like you tries to lord over your phony information over somebody who is doing a job that requires him to smile at you while you swagger about with self-importance, I consider it a feather in all the cast members hats that he doesn't haul off and smack you.

Appreciate WDW for what it is, a magical place with pleasant and amazing memories made daily. Not for what you want it to be, a figment of your imagination created so you can validate yourself.

/rant

wannab@dis

Enderikari said:
And to tell you the truth, you want to see real ignorance? Look at the Jedi Master's Sig Line... His call to action to save a character which A: isn't coming back. and B: was not removed at the behest of Michael Eisner.

You see, the internet is perhaps the worst thing to ever happen to Disney. The rumors and the stupidity that spreads as a result of any imbecile who is able to string two words together (Jim Hill, Kevin Yee) and is projecting their own fatalistic interpretation of the World (both the real world and WDW), is absolutely mind-boggling. Believe me, I hear on a daily basis those infamous words "I read on the internet that..." and I get simply disgusted. Let me put it to you this way, the "information" whatever that information is, that you have on any SSE changes are bogus. I don't care if they came from the mouth of an Imagineer you have tied up in your parents basement, THEY ARE BOGUS. And when someone like you tries to lord over your phony information over somebody who is doing a job that requires him to smile at you while you swagger about with self-importance, I consider it a feather in all the cast members hats that he doesn't haul off an smack you.

Appreciate WDW for what it is, a magical place with pleasant and amazing memories made daily. Not for what you want it to be, a figment of your imagination created so you can validate yourself.

/rant
Great post!

celestia

I would love to see you be a CM and try to put on a happy face 24/7. Some of us do, though many can't pump themselves full of enough caffiene and happy thoughts to stay perky and cheerfull! :p But truly... every CM has a breaking point. I myself must admit I wasn't the happiest girl after my attraction went 101 and I had people in line calling me horrible things and saying not so great words they shouldn't be using around the small children that were in line because I had to let some guests go infront of them who were using guest assistance cards. Sure, I diddn't ignore them, I explained the cards to the people that were ticked off. What did this get me? A boat full of people calling me a b----.

No matter what we do it seems like we can never make some people happy.
:brick:

MSTINKHERBELL01

celestia said:
I would love to see you be a CM and try to put on a happy face 24/7. Some of us do, though many can't pump themselves full of enough caffiene and happy thoughts to stay perky and cheerfull! :p But truly... every CM has a breaking point. I myself must admit I wasn't the happiest girl after my attraction went 101 and I had people in line calling me horrible things and saying not so great words they shouldn't be using around the small children that were in line because I had to let some guests go infront of them who were using guest assistance cards. Sure, I diddn't ignore them, I explained the cards to the people that were ticked off. What did this get me? A boat full of people calling me a b----.

No matter what we do it seems like we can never make some people happy.
:brick:

Well Celestia, you make me and my family happy!:wave: Thank you for the Magic!

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Once again, I was not extremely upset, I just wanted to know if something like this had happened to anyone else. That was the purpose of the thread, nothing more, nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom