Iger on CNBC this afternoon ...

PhotoDave219

Bob Iger is scheduled to be on CNBC live this afternoon around 3:10 Eastern time. I'm sure he'll be crowing about Oz and NBA ratings and looking ahead to Iron Man 3 ... but I'd be shocked if he doesn't discuss what gets announced down in the swamps earlier.

So ... here's a thread where we can all comment about what our fearless leader we worship unconditionally (yeah that's all BS) has to say about WDW.

He wont say anything beyond "New Fantasyland is great" and "attendance is up"

Genie of the Lamp

I want add that it may be likely that Iger is asked about the decision to end the popular Clone Wars cartoon.

He will say:

We have some exciting new story ideas. Star Wars on TV, in animated form is definitely not done. We are going to go in a new and unseen direction. We also are excited at how well it will fit with our current Disney XD programming.

Speaking of which, here's an article I found on the NYT online site about plans for SW TV Plans.
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.c...ils-lucasfilm-signals-star-wars-plans-for-tv/

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I bet Bob will do nothing but babble about the history of the imagination pavilion and how he longs for the pavilion to return to its glory days. He will then outline in great detail the current condition of the second floor play area, discuss why it is currently closed, and talk about all the new technology the new play area will feature when it opens on August 9th. Finally, he'll mention that the flour for the churros made at DL and all of its clones will be coming from a new source that will increase churro quality by 12.6%.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom