if....

Shaman

I would def walk around the World Showcase (not even enter any of the pavilions).....taking in the atmosphere....

*sigh*

77johnson77

1. Spaceship Earth
2. Chef Mickey's
3. Muppetvision 3D/TTBAB
4. Toll House Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, sitting on a bench with my family.

Lynn

I would go to the Magic Kingdom and look at the castle and then sit there and soak up the sun and the magic.

Lynn:wave:

Tenny317

Ok....

MK- Pirates of the Caribbean
MGM-Rockin Rollar Coaster
Epcot- Old Figment but I guess Test Track then
Animal Kingdom- Kilamanjaro Safari while eating the fresh grapes from the stand
Downtown Disney- run through the water things that pop out of the groung with my friend Josh...hahah that was funny..sorry..we got really wet! Mind you we were 18yrs old and still are Hahah...:lol:

Sir Mickey´s

Hmmm Difficult... If i can do only one thing.. I probaly will go to the Haunted mansion ( and say to all the people that it will be closed until further notice... :rolleyes: ) and go on totally alone, that will make my day :sohappy:

BG Rugger

Enjoy a tall, ice-cold mug of Guinness with mkt and BwanaBob at the Rose and Crown while watching Illuminations...or walk around the MK at night, always my fav!:sohappy:

lamarvenoy

Originally posted by mkt
I'd plant my rear end at the Rose and Crown, connect the Stella tap to a garden hose, and enjoy the day.

I'd be right next to you, Rob. To me I love all the parks and enjoy just being there. Sometimes, I don't feel the need to "ride" the rides but one thing always stands true to me EPCOT=BEER.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom