If your favorite WDW attraction were removed...

Would you still have a desire to go to WDW if your favorite attraction were removed?

• Yes

Votes: 52 65.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • My favorite’s already closed

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters

Astro_Digital

They removed Horizons years ago....
Now I do not go to Walt Disney World anymore because I can not afford it but when I used to go I missed Horizons every time I seen Mission Space.

CaptainTeo

I'm going to say no, honestly - ask me a few years ago and I probably would have said yes, but so many of my favourites have now closed down and been replaced by things that I don't enjoy very much that I feel like I just wouldn't enjoy going anymore if I lost another one. I'm glad that people are still finding things to enjoy there, but it's becoming a place that might not be for me much longer.

stratman50th

I'm one of those people who went for the nostalgia factor. So much has changed that I lost interest in the parks. Add to that the, what in my opinion is the horrible price gouging, that I could care less about any of the parks. That being said we have discovered Fort Wilderness and really enjoy it. It's like a park of it's own and since it's a short 30 minute drive we go over for a four or five night staycation. Dinner at some of our favorite restaurants on property but outside the parks and resort hopping make it a fun place for us to go. Add to that we get to stay in our own "home" and it's a win/win for us.

MAGICFLOP

I would say that I would stop going, because I already hit that point... last trip 4 years ago, next trip will be in the future perhaps between 5 to 20 years..

Kate F

Original Poster
Splash Mountain is the reason I made this thread in the first place and I honestly don’t know if I’d want to keep going.

Letteyeti

As much as I enjoy Expedition Everest I doubt I would stop going if Disney decided to remove the ride. Yeah, I would be upset and it would take a huge chunk out of my favorite park the Animal Kingdom, but I would survive.

rct247

I wouldn't stop going and for many attractions that have been changed or replaced that I have loved, I still visit them (or their replacements). The one exception is my favorite though. If they removed Tower of Terror, I would be very upset. I won't ride Mission Breakout for that reason. That ride isn't a terrible ride, but the exterior is ugly, the interior will be much of a reminder, and the replacement wasn't needed. That's just my opinion and coping mechanism though. It absolutely is petty, but my decision that many won't understand, but that's okay.

If Soarin' got shut down and maybe it will someday it would just be another great ride I in the many of them that I think Disney has made a mistake in removing. Most recently The Great Movie Ride. The Maelstrom also comes to mind. You know when it all comes down to it I don't have any control over it and the still honestly I am going to give my money to the Mouse anyway because I am obsessed with it. :)

Gingersnap

This is actually rather a funny question to me. I have not been to WDW since I have been 7 years old and have only been twice in my life. I am 30(turning 31 in early July) so missing rides I am actually missing them all. Since I have gone in 1996 there have been many rides,shows, parades, firework shows that have come and gone. Heck the Animal Kingdom wasn't even opened when I last went. So there is no way just one ride would keep me away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom