If you were at WDW right now, what would you be doing?

sorcerergoofy

Right this second, I would be sitting in peace somewhere around Cinderella Castle, just taking in the atmosphere and anxiously awaiting the start of Wishes...which is just 12 minutes away!

mp2bill

Probably sleeping as it's almost 3AM. Either that, or if they were having 12-3 EMH at MK, I'd be on Splash Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean.

jennc2001

The week that we're going, this will be our first day there, so I imagine we are in MK attempting my son's first Space Mountain ride...then grabbing soem lunch and a YUMMY dole whip float :slurp:

disneylemons

Since we just got back yesterday from 8 days- woohoo! this is easy.. early afternoon - go back to resort, kids swim, I get drink from pool bar, relax before getting ready to go out to dinner. Speaking of pools - ours had trivia contests as activities - its pretty sad how people use their phones to cheat, especially when you have some real FANS playing with children and having fun.. the cheating just took the fun out of the activity.. and since I'm a school teacher I wanted to go over and expose them!ha

loveofamouse

I'd be ed about all of the rain :D We just left Orlando for a pageant and it stormed the whole weekend lol. We did make a ride over to DTD for lunch at t-rex.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom