If you went to Disney World in Oct/Nov....

Briangwen7

Original Poster
:)
Hey Guys Just wondering if you went to Disney World in late
October & early November, how much of the Christmas Decorations
did you see?
* I Leave November 5th, I just hope I can see some. :( My last day is in Magic Kingdom.

tink729

It seems as though most holiday decorations will be up by the second week of November as Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party will have begun. Most likely by November 9th which is the official first night of the Osbourne Lights in DHS.

PUSH

I've been there in late October, and there weren't any Christmas decorations. Halloween decorations are still up then.

RonAnnArbor

Very little -- the Halloween decorations will come down on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th overnight and the Christmas decorations will begin to go up overnight on the 5th and onward -- they go up fast, but I doubt you will see anything if you are leaving on the 5th

ParentsOf4

Hey Guys Just wondering if you went to Disney World in late
October & early November, how much of the Christmas Decorations
did you see?

* I Leave November 5th, I just hope I can see some. :( My last day is in Magic Kingdom.
The Halloween decorations at MK are pretty good. However, the Christmas decorations are awesome! Sounds like a great reason to plan another trip during Christmas season!:)

JIMINYCR

The Halloween decorations at MK are pretty good. However, the Christmas decorations are awesome! Sounds like a great reason to plan another trip during Christmas season!:)

Christmas time at Disney is phenomenal. The most beautiful time to go. So much to see and photograph. If things work out for us we may be taking a last minute trip down... Keeping my fingers crossed and wishing every day that things work out.

MagicMegan

The last few years we have gone at this time and I'm pretty sure they start putting up the decorations on Nov 2 or so, not all of them but some of them. I know the big tree at WL was up before we left on the 5th.

luv

The Halloween stuff comes down immediately following the last MNSSHP. Christmas stuff starts going up right away. I don't know how far into November you're talking, but even if it is just the first few days, avoiding all Christmas stuff would pose quite a challenge.

disney dharling

It was a very cool thing to witness. Watch out for tree moving day. While we were there we found out they moved the Christmas trees on the public roadway at o-dark-thirty. It was on the news after the fact. I can't remember the details and we didn't get to see it, but filed the info in the vault for next time.

The last MNSSHP this year is on Nov. 2nd and the first MVMCP is on Nov. 9th. I would think they would have a lot up by the 5th. Good Luck! & Enjoy!

Briangwen7

Original Poster
It was a very cool thing to witness. Watch out for tree moving day. While we were there we found out they moved the Christmas trees on the public roadway at o-dark-thirty. It was on the news after the fact. I can't remember the details and we didn't get to see it, but filed the info in the vault for next time.

The last MNSSHP this year is on Nov. 2nd and the first MVMCP is on Nov. 9th. I would think they would have a lot up by the 5th. Good Luck! & Enjoy!

Thanks! I really do hope to see some Christmas Magic Also. Halloween & Christmas are my favorite!

MomofKatie

We went from 10/27- 11/4 a few years ago. Halloween/Fall decorations were up when we arrived, and by the time we left, they were all down and I'd say at least half of the Christmas stuff was already up. Epcot and DHS had their big trees up by then, and the MK had a lot of their Main Street decorations up. We saw a few decorations up at the monorail resorts, but not a lot (no big gingerbread house at GF, for example).

Briangwen7

Original Poster
I Guess, I'll just have to prepare for the worst (No Christmas Decor)
and hope for the best (Seeing The X-mas Decor. :D At Least some) .

WDW!

We were there last year on Nov. 10th and Christmas decorations were up.
Have a good trip! :) I hope you get to see some Christmas decorations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom