If You Had Wings

SteveAZee

I remember riding it in summer of '73 as a WDW first timer 13 year old and thinking it was amazing. First, that it didn't require a ticket... second, all of the video clips and special effects... and third, the slow moving trip through the land of air conditioned entertainment was really new and interesting to me.

Raxel7851

Original Poster
Wow I forgot it didn’t require a ticket 🎟! Those ABCDE Tickets were something. It was a struggle trying to figure out what rides to use them on without being disappointed after they were used up. I’m not sure if you could purchase individual tickets or if you had to buy the entire pack. I know the package came with a park admission ticket. I do remember buying my first annual pass. It had my picture on it. I think I may still have it somewhere at home.

SSH

Wow I forgot it didn’t require a ticket 🎟! Those ABCDE Tickets were something. It was a struggle trying to figure out what rides to use them on without being disappointed after they were used up. I’m not sure if you could purchase individual tickets or if you had to buy the entire pack. I know the package came with a park admission ticket. I do remember buying my first annual pass. It had my picture on it. I think I may still have it somewhere at home.
ha...i remember them well. there were always tons of As and Bs (you could use those on the little horse drawn rides through main street, swiss family robinson treehouse, etc. But E tics sure went quick - and if memory serves, you could only buy more "books" of tics...not individuals. So you buy another book, get a couple more Es + all those A's - C's you didn't need!

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
I want this ride to come back solely so Scott Finnell can do a narration on it, just like how I want George Lowe to do the narration on a revived World of Motion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom