If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion?

ppete1975

mexico!!! I get to hang out with Donald, eat Mexican food in a beautiful setting id prob put a hammock on the other side of the canal of the restaurant …. and sometimes turn down the sound and just take a nap on the boat ride

Tony the Tigger

I don’t think anyone said Canada?

And neither will I. 😀

My first thought was Italy. Being Italian, I thought I’d be most comfortable and eat well. But we hardly ever eat there and I get bored quickly!

That brought me to France, for excellent food options on three different levels. But everything else is kind of ho-hum.

So to my somewhat surprise, I’m leaning Mexico/UK.

Mexico it is.

Kate F

Norway would probably be last on my list since I’m not a Frozen fan and am also not interested in eating cold fish.

Otamin

As a Brit I feel somewhat strange saying this, but right now I'd probably opt for the UK pavilion.

I miss being in a good pub with decent food, so it would somewhat tick that box for me.

lawdogNOLA

Such a fun topic! So many choices and few wrong answers.

To quote Queen "I want it all and I want it now."

That said:

France. The fountains at night, Impressions, Belle and Aurora, oh...and FOOD!!!! At this point, the wine cellar would need some serious restocking. Plus, some ride's about to open there, IIRC. ;)

After France, so much goodness remains.

Germany: Beer Hall, food, beer, music, beer, chocolates, beer...did I mention beer?
Mexico: The wife would never leave. Margaritas, tequila, River of Time, margaritas, doing shots with Donald...and, of course, great food.
Japan: Love the atmosphere, love the food and performances.
UK: Beer, again. Pub food, and it almost feels like a small town.
Canada: Love the gardens and waterfall, and having a steakhouse is a good thing. Plus, rock and roll!
Morocco: Fun atmosphere, good food. Get me Jasmine in her Old School outfit, I'm sold.
Norway: Like the ride, both old and new, never had the food there, but love the treats and the atmosphere. Fully staffed? It'll be Princess Paradise!
Italy: Okay, like the food, but there's just not much there, there.
America: I like it, it's home, but the familiarity makes this kinda "eh". Plus side: Turkey Legs! Funnel cakes! Plus, I love BBQ, though still haven't tried Regal Eagle.
China: Gift shop is fun, I've never tried the sit-down restaurant, good entertainment, but the quick-service dining is blah.

So, it's France FTW for me, but there are so many other great choices, you really can't go wrong.

Red Wench

Norway is where I'd choose. I do like the Frozen Ever After Ride. The Kringla BakeriOg Kafe is wonderful and Akershus is pretty good as well. The shop is also nice.

N2dru

Mexico..definitely...great food and drinks. A dark ride and some good shops. France is a close second once Ratatouille opens.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom