If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion?

The Empress Lilly

Such a fun mental exercise that I got carried away!

8/10 Mexico would be great. Love the food and it would be just as if I were living in a colourful Mexican village.

5/10 Norway, why not, but for the people. Ultimately it would get boring after a few hours though.

9/10 China would be amazing. Magnificent food again, great outdoor and indoor spaces. Will wear my Hong Kong shirt 24/7.

7/10 Germany I'd grow incredibly fat, but why not. Live outside during the day, inside at night. Or would the other way round be more sensible?

3/10 Beyond that it gets more difficult. Italy is gorgeous, but lacks a garden and truly nice indoor spaces.

2/10 America I adore, but would get a tad boring.

10/10 Japan most definitely! Best restaurant in the world (no capitalised W!), fabulously gorgeous surroundings.

1/0 Morocco, nah.

10/10 France, oui! I will not tire this lifetime of installing myself next to the Seine with some cheese and baguette.

7/10 The UK if pressed. Actually, between a quaint cottage and nicely tended garden the UK sounds like an actual home.

6/10 Canada might get a bit old. Could play with the bunnies though and squat that hotel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lilofan

Such a fun mental exercise that I got carried away!

8/10 Mexico would be great. Love the food and it would be just as if I were living in a colourful Mexican village.

5/10 Norway, why not, but for the people. Ultimately it would get boring after a few hours though.

9/10 China would be amazing. Magnificent food again, great outdoor and indoor spaces. Will wear my Hong Kong shirt 24/7.

7/10 Germany I'd grow incredibly fat, but why not. Live outside during the day, inside at night. Or would the other way round be more sensible?

3/10 Beyond that it gets more difficult. Italy is gorgeous, but lacks a garden and truly nice indoor spaces.

2/10 America I adore, but would get a tad boring.

10/10 Japan most definitely! Best restaurant in the world (no capitalised W!), fabulously gorgeous surroundings.

1/0 Morocco, nah.

10/10 France, oui! I will not tire this lifetime of installing myself next to the Seine with some cheese and baguette.

7/10 The UK if pressed. Actually, between a quaint cottage and nicely tended garden the UK sounds like an actual home.

6/10 Canada might get a bit old. Could play with the bunnies though and squat that hotel.
I would hide out in my penthouse condo which is the top level of the American Adventure where currently the ultra secretive Club 33 location for Epcot resides.

elcheapo

American Adventure or Mexico.
Got this from another website. If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion which one would it be and why? For the sake of this discussion the chosen pavilion is fully staffed and stocked with any rides, movies, shows, performers, shops, and of course QS & TS restaurants open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Disstevefan1

I love the Biergarten buffet but it has to be the Land pavilion! The Land has three attractions, a behind the seeds tour, an excellent food court, excellent sit down family style buffet (COVID approved). You could literally live off the land while in quarantine!

Raineman

Japan for me. I'd have Teppan Edo, Tokyo Dining & Katsura grill for some great food, and Mitsukoshi for entertainment (the Gundam model kits and other similar items in the toy section would keep me busy for a while :D). And, if I wanted a drink, I'm sure I could find some Sapporo.

MarvelCharacterNerd

UK to hang out with the characters, listen to Carol play piano in the pub, and wander the shops. But I would have to insist they bring back British Revolution for nightly revelry! :)

(and I would totally sneak over to France pavilion for food :D )

danyoung56

American Adventure. I would be entertained by the Voices of Liberty singing my requests of their many different songs. Wander the exhibit thats being featured. Enjoy the wonderful art on the upper floor and shop at the Art of Disney. Sit through the AA show and have it run through multiple times until I could play all the parts myself.
Eat my way to BBQ fulfillment at the Regal Eagle ( which I havent been to yet , ( thanks Carona Virus cancelled trip ).
AND since I have access to the American Adventure all to myself.... that would include having access to Club 33 in the building as well. Lucky me !!!!

Ditto!

mariedarling

France for sure! Mimosas and chocolate croissants for breakfast! Wine for lunch & dinner! Ice Cream for dessert!

I would claim a spot by the fountain and give air high fives to Aurora & Belle!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom