If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion?

Fsunolekrw

Original Poster
Got this from another website. If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion which one would it be and why? For the sake of this discussion the chosen pavilion is fully staffed and stocked with any rides, movies, shows, performers, shops, and of course QS & TS restaurants open.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Got this from another website. If you had to spend the quarantine in a World Showcase pavilion which one would it be and why? For the sake of this discussion the chosen pavilion is fully staffed and stocked with any rides, movies, shows, performers, shops, and of course QS & TS restaurants open.

Once the Rat expansion is complete, France would be a no-brainier for me. A ride, a movie, two great table service restaurants, pastries, ice cream, everything I would need.

Underh1llRN

Mexico. For sure. Can we add in Food and Wine pavilions as well? I could eat Mexican every day, and their Mexican food is much closer to actual Mexican food than what you would get in some chain Mexican restaurant. Outdoor restaurant, live performances, indoor restaurant, craft shops, dark ride (although I'm in the camp that the Three Caballeros need to go and the ride updated with Coco characters), and margaritas...delicious margaritas. Morocco is a close second. Great TS restaurant with entertainment. Great QS restaurant. Theme-ing is well done and Morocco has a great view of the fireworks shows.

Hoopa

I would choose the UK. I could eat every day at my favorite restaurant, the Rose & Crown, and relax at the bar. The pavilion feels large and wide open to me so I feel I wouldn't get claustrophobic after 2-3 months. There is no ride or movie, but I think that one would get old for me after the first week anyways.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Another vote for France. There are two movies to watch, good food and drink, and a relaxing area to sit and enjoy the ambience. Plus Ratatouille is pretty near completion so I could probably have tested it out, it's a great ride (rode it in DLP/WDS).

My second choice would be Mexico. It has the ride, good food & drink, nice outdoor spaces, and Mariachi Cobre!

Great question by the way.

JIMINYCR

American Adventure. I would be entertained by the Voices of Liberty singing my requests of their many different songs. Wander the exhibit thats being featured. Enjoy the wonderful art on the upper floor and shop at the Art of Disney. Sit through the AA show and have it run through multiple times until I could play all the parts myself.
Eat my way to BBQ fulfillment at the Regal Eagle ( which I havent been to yet , ( thanks Carona Virus cancelled trip ).
AND since I have access to the American Adventure all to myself.... that would include having access to Club 33 in the building as well. Lucky me !!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom