If you had to close 3 attraction

poogy71

Original Poster
If you had to close 3 attraction, from the whole WDW, not including the shows...what would they be?

p.s do not include Body Wars

Mine would be
1. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin - I never understood this thing...always got less than anyone
2. Star Tours - Too old...
3. HISTA - I never really liked this movie

PatsRule

Swiss Family Treehouse - been in it only once or twice
Backlot Tour - nothing really to this anymore
Who Wants to be a Millionaire- Play it: Has run it's course, time for something new.

hokielutz

Ok here is mine:

1. Who wants to be a Millionaire play it - never been to it, I don't really want to and it takes up space that can be devoted to something more appealing... like additional lengths of track to the RRC.

2. Sounds Dangerous - Personally, I had a fun time with this building's origninal attraction. I can't remember the name of it... but they picked people out of the audience to stand in and act out classic TV scenes... I was picked to be a butler that took a creme pie in the face during a Three Stooges clip.... Yummy! Where else can you get a free dessert in WDW?

3. Backlot tour - getting old so either make it better with updated stuff to see... or just get rid of it....

Yes I have a trifecta of items to remove from MGM studios..

One question... how could you want to get rid of Buzz Lightyear?? :veryconfu If you are stumped about how to play and win... just check out a couple of threads on here that tell where the Secret 100,000 pt targets are in BLSRS. You'll max out your score in no-time...

disneyfromvermo

3 to go

My not so big three would be the following:

Stitch's Not So Great Escape-It was lame as mission to mars, just okay as Alien Encounter and just pathetic as is. Disney should just cut its losses

Swiss Family Tree House-I was wondering during my climb what I was climbing to see...still waiting for an answer to that one

Journey Into Imagination-Going directly from Soarin to JII really showed the extremes of quality. While Soarin represents some of Disney's best work, the journey seemed antiquated. As so much money has recently gone into updating Epcot, this would seem a prime target for a complete remake

Pioneer Hall

mask2343 said:
My first post!

3 rides I'd close:
1) Easily the Carousel of Progress.
2) The Tiki Room
3) The Jungle Cruise

Looking to get banned already...haha just kidding of course

1) Stitch
2) Sounds Dangerous
3) Journey in to Imagination with Figment (if that is what you want to call it)

kcnole

I'm going to ignore the rules for a moment and include shows.

1. Sounds Dangerous. (This show should be at some third rate park somewhere. The cheap headphones don't even work very well half the time and the show is just lame lame lame.)

2. Backlot Tour. (Unless they can make the backlot tour fun again, this would go. The water display is great and I still enjoy that but I wish I could just skip the tram ride and go back out in the park.)

3. Millionaire. (It was fun while I was there but I think the space could be used for something better.)

------------------

Ok, now since two of those are shows and only one can even mildly be called a ride I'll try again. I'm going to assume that by closing the ride it would be replaced in a timely manner with something better and not just closing completely.

1. Journey into imagination (This ride is horrible now and the whole pavilion just seems lame.)

2. Stitch (bring back AE)

3. Universe of Energy (It's high time for an update to this show.)

Wow, I just realized that in writing this I've realized how bad Futureworld had gotten at Epcot. I'm calling for Imagination and UoE to be revamped. Include the fact that WoL is already closed and Living with the seas is just getting up to speed this year. Wow.

tigsmom

natalia1681 said:
Does that include the Teacups and the Dumbo ride?:lookaroun

Because I can't even look at them without getting a little queasy.:lol:

Dumbo and Alladin I can handle, but definately no Teacups!
Not the Carousel either. :(

Teenchy

mask2343 said:
My first post!

3 rides I'd close:
2) The Tiki Room
3) The Jungle Cruise

I hope this was a joke... 3 original Disney Classics, that have Walt's imagination all over them. Please I hope they never get rid of them.

But if your serious your opinion still counts!

Mine would be
1. Stitch
2. Backlot tour..nothing is left and MGM is in need of more upgrades.
3.Sounds Dangerous

The_Don_Justin

mask2343 said:
My first post!

3 rides I'd close:
2) The Tiki Room
3) The Jungle Cruise

Are you kidding me!?! Wow. Thats all I can say.

1) Sounds Dangerous: what a horrible idea this was
2) Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Replace this fast!
3) Pirates of the Caribbean (JK! I bet everyone out there just flipped!!Ha)

ok real number 3) Stitches Great Escape: I mean come on, do I even need to explain this?

Lee

Adventurer
1 - Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. Gigantic waste of prime space.
2 - Stitch's Great Mistake. Huge step backward.
3 - Sounds Dangerous. Just to free up that whole building for other use.

My picks at the MK

1. Speedway...may once have been unique but every local "fun" park has go carts

2. Tiki Room Under New Managment...Bring back the original show!

3. New Tomorrowland Attractions (Stitch, Buzz and Incredibles if it comes)...these stink...cut the Pixar crap and bring back some originality

bjunderwood

1. STITCH- what a TERRIBLE attraction
2. Backlot tour
3. Lights, Motors, Action- one time i watched, lasted approximately 2 hours (various rain delays) and really wasnt worth it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom