If you had to choose one day parade and one evening spectacular

ask!

Original Poster
If you could only see one daytime parade and one evening "event" i.e Illuminations, Fantasmic, Septro-magic/Wishes, which would you choose?

Curiously,
Andrea

wdwmomof3

If you could only see one daytime parade and one evening "event" i.e Illuminations, Fantasmic, Septro-magic/Wishes, which would you choose?

Curiously,
Andrea

I would see the daytime parade at MK and also wishes that night. I just love it!!

haveyoumetmark

Disney Dreams Come True parade and then monorail over to Epcot for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth, I am serious. It's not to be missed. :wave:

Sleepy01

All of the evening shows are spectacular. My favorite on its own is Illuminations BUT the SpectroMagic/Wishes duo is tough to beat.

Together they make up Disney's most magical night (In my opinion of course).

happymom52003

We never do the day parades because of nap time for the kids, but my favorite night event is hands down Spectromagic. I think it is because I love the music so much.

lilclerk

I don't really like parades (though the Parade of Dreams in DL is cute if only for the Walt Disney quote,) but I'd pick IllumiNations: ROE for the nighttime spectacular.

CThaddeus

If I could bring back Tapestry of Nations, it would be that. But since I can't, I'd go with Spectromagic.
And Reflections of Earth just can't be topped at Disney World. The music alone blows me away every time.

allabtbrdway

i would choose DDCT for the daytime parade..it just can not be beat! i watched that thing almost everyday during my cp program! and Fantasmic! for the nighttime..so magical!

:cry: i miss having to make tough decisions like these everyday

goodolgm

Disney Dreams Come True parade in the afternoon...Illuminations: Reflections of Earth at night, preferably with the Peace on Earth holiday tag.

lewisc

I'm not sure of the question, I'd pick Illuminations for an "evening spectacular". If the question was being asked by someone who's going on their first trip to WDW and only has time for one "evening spectacular" I'd suggest Wishes. Nothing like seeing fireworks in front of the castle. Assume the person only has 1 day at WDW I'd suggest just spending the day at the MK and seeing spectromagic.

Yensid_Robert9

For myself I absolutely love Mickey's Jammin' Jungle Expedition @ DAK I guess 'cause I heard it everyday on my careerstart program! Illuminations is amazing, Wishes! is phenomenal, but IMHO I think Fantasmic! Is like the greatest show ever!

But you really gotta think about what YOU and YOUR FAMILY are in the mood for- a magical night with an abundance of characters and classic Disney ? Stick to MK. Wanna have fun and dance? MJJE @ DAK. An interesting show that dazzles the night sky? Illuminations: ROE. Or something a little different with the characters, if you happen to be a villain fan especially? Fantasmic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom