If You Had One Helpful Tip What Would It Be

MMOUSE07

Original Poster
Hey,

If you had one tip or helpful information what would it be?

Heading to WDW at the weekend and soooooo excited.

Keith

Epcotian

Be there for park opening! Especially in late August because of the heat! Tour during those cool hours of the morning, and before the rest of the world gets to the parks.

lumpydj

Bring a spray bottle with a fan on it. I paid $22.00 at the park once because I was desparate! Fill it with ice each morning and top it off everytime you can.

minidreamin

Bring more memory cards for your camera than you'll think you'll need. I always take more photos than I planned for, the extra memory cards have saved me more than once.

whizGoofy

Bring some small snacks with you: Granola Bars, Pop Tarts, power bars, etc. as well as some bottled drinks. This will help cut your costs on food. My DW and I always send a package to our hotel so it will be there when we arrive. Inside it always has those small quick eat items.

rocketscientist

If you for some reason did not follow the advice above about fastpasses, wait until there is a parade or one of the less frequently occuring shows and then hop in the lines, they'll be a little shorter (same with restaurants too I guess)...

.... and the opposite is true... don't be anywhere near where shows let out or parade routes when they're over! (Lines will get HUUUGE and... i think my poor feets have stroller wheel imprints...)

Give yourself a few hours around diner to go back to the resort and rest. Staying in a park from morning till night is exausting and you can funny enjoy it. After you rest you will feel rejuvenated and be ready to hit the parks again.

Capt. Salty

Give yourself a few hours around diner to go back to the resort and rest. Staying in a park from morning till night is exausting and you can funny enjoy it. After you rest you will feel rejuvenated and be ready to hit the parks again.
Amen! Take a break during the day, if you can. There is enough time in the day to get away and r-e-l-a-x...Also, try not to just rush, rush, rush from one attraction to the next. That makes the trip go by WAY TOO FAST, as well as exhaust's you!
Have fun and enjoy!
:wave:

DisneyGigi

Amen! Take a break during the day, if you can. There is enough time in the day to get away and r-e-l-a-x...Also, try not to just rush, rush, rush from one attraction to the next. That makes the trip go by WAY TOO FAST, as well as exhaust's you!
Have fun and enjoy!
:wave:
Agreed !
Also after Wishes or Fantasmic etc.. hang back and don't rush out of the park with the massive crowds, wait for them to clear a bit. If you do find yourself in the exit crowd: Hold onto your other parties belt loop or etc, single file so you don't lose one another. It can be overwhelming and easy to get seperated.
Have fun on your trip :wave: Next weekend for me!:sohappy:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Agreed !
Also after Wishes or Fantasmic etc.. hang back and don't rush out of the park with the massive crowds, wait for them to clear a bit. If you do find yourself in the exit crowd: Hold onto your other parties belt loop or etc, single file so you don't lose one another. It can be overwhelming and easy to get seperated.
Have fun on your trip :wave: Next weekend for me!:sohappy:

This is a great tip, after Wishes we always hang out on Main Street with an ice cream and watch the crowds go by as we enjoy our treat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom